Christmas Special

Warning! This chapter has NOTHING to do with the story! It is simply a one-shot. (I think that's what you call it)
Enjoy!

Peter's POV

Today is the day before my favorite holiday.

Christmas.

A time to spend with family and friends. The season of giving. But what makes this year's Christmas extra special is the people I'm spending it with.

More like the family I'm spending it with.

This year is the first Christmas I'm spending with my new family, the Avengers.

"Ugh!" I groan in frustration. The only thing is what do you get for the freaking avengers? I had been sitting in the same spot for about an hour, trying to come up with ideas.

What would be a nice personalized gift for a guy like the Hulk? What do you get for a guy who has everything?

I flop down on my back, staring at the ceiling.

Maybe I should go patrolling. It'll help clear my mind. I suit up quickly, grabbing a Santa Claus hat for the holiday spirit.

I open the window and leap

I open the window and leap. The feeling of free-falling... Amazing. At the last possible second, I twist myself and shoot a web. And. . . my hat decides to fly free. I extend my hand to catch the darned thing. the New Yorkers are probably laughing their stockings off watching their resident hero chase a Christmas hat around New York. Finally putting the hat on, I continue on my patrol(Thank you savethedragons)

I swing around a while, stopping muggings and helping old lady's carry their gifts home. (Also chasing that Christmas hat.) I swing over an alley when something grapples onto my foot. I let an involuntary gasp out. Why didn't my spider-sense warn me?

"Hey, Spidey! " Someone says, nuzzling into my butt.

Damn it, Deadpool.

"Let go, dummy! " I shout, blushing under my mask

"No! " He whines.

I sigh and swing onto a building.
I throw him onto the roof harshly.