•Chapter 9•

And the winner is...1ainbillion! Congratulations! Sorry, I'm taking forever to update. I will be working on a lot of stories. I will also be sending out a chapter for the previews. Anyhow toodles!

Peter's pov
"What's up, puny Parker? " Flash Thompson sneered. I know I could easily get out of his grip, but I have a super identity to hide.

Out of habit, I blurt out, "Your hairline? Are you starting to bald, Flash? "

Oh, I am so dead. He wouldn't beat me up in the hallway, would he? His face is getting pretty red... Oops, there's a bulging vein.

Flash lifted his fist and ....-the bell went off. Flash paused, probably thinking it over -that is if he can think.

He shoved me away harshly. "Meet me outside the school after all your classes. And don't even think about running off. " Flash growled. He stomped away before I could say another word.

Ugh. I was hoping today would be a good day. Whatever.

I lean against the lockers, running a hand through my hair.

The world blurs around me as I attempt to grab the rest of my books.
Breath.

"You ok, Peter? " MJ asks.
Hold up- MJ?
She was casually leaning against the lockers.

"Dude, how long have you been there for? I thought you went to class. "

MJ shrugged. "Awhile. If I move slow enough, I become invisible. Now seriously, are you ok? You looked like you were about to pass out. "

The crinkle in her brow told me everything. I didn't want to worry her but I did anyhow.

"I'm fine. " I lied. The less she has to worry, the better.
"What about flash? Do you want me to tell him off? " MJ suggests.

"No, that'll only make it worse. I'll be fine. I'm strong, remember? " I flex my arm. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
(Had to)

We engage in a staring contest. (When I wrote this out, the first emoji that pooped up was this son of a bakugou.. (⓪益⓪) like what the actual h-e- double hockey-sticks is this!?!) Just as my eyes start to water, she sighs and turns away.

MJ suddenly turns back, realizing something. "The bell! " She cried out.

"Ah, shoot my leg! "

"Did you just-"

"Yep" I mumble.

She rolls her eyes and we run to class.

We burst through the door into the classroom. The chemistry teacher glares at us- obviously annoyed.

Flash snickers in the background, probably hoping I would get in trouble.

"Ugh, I don't have time for this. MJ, sit at the back next to Lauryn. Peter, go sit with him. " The teacher points to a red-haired kid with green eyes.

I make my way to the seat, dodging flashes attempt to trip me.
Putting my bag over my chair, I take a seat.

"Hi, my name is Peter. Nice to meet you. " I extend my hand.

The boy takes it hesitantly. Even though he looks skinny and frail, his grip was strong.

"Hi, m-my name is George. Nice to meet you too. " He muttered shyly.
I smile at his shyness. Guess there is someone like me in this class too now.

" Alright, class. You will have a lab partner for the rest of the semester."
The teacher says. She starts listing off names. "Peter Parked and George Shaolin." I look to George and he looks to me.