Easter Special

Sooo I may have gotten a wonderful idea... For Easter.... 3 days after Easter... So here!

Happy late Easter! I made you a story!
Enjoy!

Peters pov

Yup, it's Easter. And this year I'll be spending it alone.

The Avengers-my family-had a sudden international affair to take care of.

Steve and Tony apologized and told me it was very important that they go fix this. Tony even tried insisting that he was going to stay here with me but Fury would not have it.

He said something like,
*insert Peter's deep voice*. "YoUr'E ThE aVeNgERs! Stop being a bunch of lazy boobs and do your job! "

So, ya. I have a whole 93 floors to myself. And man, am I lonely. However, while Peter Parker will be alone, Spidey doesn't.

It's about 6 in the morning and the sun is coming up. Meanwhile, I am not. Whoever made beds so comfortable should...keep making beds.

"Peter, are you awake? "

I jump up so high I grab onto the ceiling. "Holychickennuggetswhosthere? " I spit out, searching for the culprit.

"It's Friday, Peter. I'm sorry for scaring you. I suppose you're awake now? " She says in her usual emotionless voice.

I let myself flop back onto the bed with a very ungraceful thud.
"Goodness, Friday. Yeah, I'm awake. What's up? "

"Mr. Stark is calling from Indonesia. Would you like to answer or would you like to tell him to call you back later? "

My face brightens at the sound of my father's (and idols) name. "Answer please. "

"One moment. " Friday says.
The window flashes and shows the faces of my family. Oh ya, did I mention my window can do that?

"Hey, kid! Happy Easter! " Tony waves.
Steve entered the screen and greets me.
"Hey, Pete! I sorry we can't be there. We left you a basket though. It's on your desk. "

I peer over towards my desk and sure enough, there was a very big basket filled with all sorts of things.

"You guys didn't have to... A good morning would've been good enough for me. " I mumble as I fetch the basket and set it on my bed.

Inside laid loads of candy, a super cute iron man plushie, a book of the story's from Asgard, a gift card with who knows how much on it, and a note.

Dear Peter,
I hope you enjoy the many things in the gift basket. You can use the gift card to do whatever(just don't order a stripper-Aunty Nat). And don't burn the building down, it's expensive.
Happy Easter.

Love, the Avengers
P.S the book was from me, Loki.

"Wow, thanks, guys. I love it. " My voice quivers. Those of you who do not know, I used to live with my aunt. She would do the same thing. Set a small basket on my window sill with a note. She always had to work so we would hang out in the evening.

But just a few years ago, May died. A beam fell on her, rendering her unable to move. Then the burning building collapsed. I don't think I've ever truly healed from that and I probably never will.

But that's ok. I have a new family now, and I will always remember Aunt May.

"Peter you still there? " Nat asks.