•Chapter 2•

"What do you mean he got away!? Fury yelled. The Avengers were sitting in the meeting room, at their tower.

"We underestimated him, Fury. " Tony said. "Why is it so important that he comes with us? "
"That's classified, Mr. Stark. " Fury (furiously, lol) said. This guy... "You send us to do your work and you won't even tell us why? " Nat accused him, crossing her arms. "Maybe once you get him, I'll tell you! " He yelled.

God.

This guy...

Flashback

" Mr. Stark"

Tony was laying in bed, sleeping with his husband, Steve, when Friday woke them up.

"What" Tony grumbled at the AI.
It was too early for this. "Director Fury has called a meeting, sir. " "Well, tell him it's too early. " Tony muttered, pulling the sheets closer to him. "Sir, the time is 12:34 pm. Fury told me to tell you that if you don't get your asses down here that there will be hell to pay. " Tony pouted, rolling over to face Steve. "Come on, babe, we'll cuddle later. " Steve says. "Finnne." Tony whines. Steve chuckles, kissing Tony. Then he stands up and walks into the closet.

After they get ready for the day, they walk to the elevator. Nat and Clint were already in the elevator. They had obviously just come back from the training gym. "You know what this is all about? Nat asks. " No clue. " Steve sighed.

They entered the living room where everybody else was.

"TONY, son of Stark, " Thor boomed, "Want a pop tart? " Clint burst out laughing. "What is with you and pop tarts? Tony asked. " What, they're good. " Thor said, stuffing another in his mouth. "Wow, buddy. " Clint snorted, laughing harder. Tony popped a toast in the toaster and filled a glass of orange juice. " Enough, let's get onto business. " Fury said, strolling out of the elevator.

Tony stuffed his toast in his mouth and sat down next to Steve. "There is a very serious threat in New York. " Fury stated. The Avengers looked around at each other, confused. There hadn't been a threat in a while.

"Spiderman." Fury said.

"SPIDERMAN!! " they yell. "He's not a threat, Fury, " Steve argued." He is a hero, not a threat. " Fury sighed.

"So was Mysterio, or so we thought. " Fury looked at each Avenger, in turn. Nobody knew what to say. "He's right, guys. " Nat spoke, quietly. "He's too unpredictable. "

Everyone was quiet for a while, finally, Clint spoke up. "So what are we going to do? "

"Catch him."

Tony took a swig of his orange juice.
"Do we have any info on him? " He asked.

"He lives in New York. He's strong. " Fury said. "That's all you have, Fury? You're S.H.I.E.L.D. " Tony smirked.
He leaned over, kissed Steve, and stood up.

" Alright, let's get this show on the road! "

A/n:

Heyo potatoes, you like the new chapter?

Love ya,

Songbird
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┛┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃┻┛┛┻╱┗┗┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
╱╰━━━╯