|^ 23 ^|

Izuku
Izuku: "Fathers will....are you kidding me? I've always listened to what you and dad. I PRETENDED TO BE AN ALPHA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Can't I just be happy!?"

Inko: "Take a look then..."

My mom then handed me a piece of paper. Dad's will...

I Hisashi Midoriya,

I am married to Inko Suzuki
(I am aware that this is not her name but she needs a maiden name so)

My children while making this will are: Izuku Midoriya, Tenko Shimura

I leave all my possessions to my wife and child. I wish for my right hand man Toshinori Yagi to watch over my estate until my child, Izuku Midoriya, is mated with his fated pair. Once my son is 16 I wish for him to read the letter I have left him.

Izuku: "Where's the letter dad left?"

Inko: "I just got it today. They refused to hand it over to me until now."

That's when my mom handed the letter to me.

Inko: "I haven't opened it nor read it."

As I opened the letter and pulled the paper out.

Dear Izuku,

I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother behind. You see...

I knew I was going to die.

What...

I had impregnated another omega who was already mated. I don't know how but I did. I knew the man myself. When he confronted me about his child being mine, I told him it was true. I didn't want a fight with him. But when he wanted me to announce it to everyone. Your mother still had no idea about Tenko. I'm sure you have met him by now. You're probably wondering why I wish for you to mate with your fated pair instead of your fated mate, correct? Well, it's easier for you to find your fated pair. Mostly because the scent or even a touch can indicate who they are. On the off chance that you find someone else who you love, I want you to be happy, and mate with them instead.

Your loving father,
Hisashi Midoriya

Izuku: "Father....knew he was going to die..."

Inko: "What!?"

Izuku: "Apparently the other omega he impregnated was already mated. Her mate wasn't happy when he didn't want to announce the affair and the kid. So he killed him."

Inko: "But they wanted to kill you too unless..."

Izuku: "Unless...what?"

Inko: "Tenko really isn't your brother nor my husband's child. It was a set up. If they killed your father then you. That would leave the estate and all of what we Midoriya's own, to Tenko."

Kirishima: "That's some hardcore stuff man..."

Izuku: "At least....father did state an 'if'."

Inko: "If?"

Izuku: "If I find someone else who isn't my fated pair, who I love. I can mate with them instead."

I look up to Kacchan and he simply smiled at me. I could feel my tears again

Inko: "Well it seems I was right. Tenko isn't related to your father."

Izuku: "Well....as the next head of the Midoriya's, I've decided that my mate will be Kacchan."

Bakugou: "Wise decision. Otherwise I'll come get you and make you be my mate. Because I'm not letting anything else take you."