|^ 16 ^|

Izuku
Katsuki: "Took you long enough Deku."

Izuku: "You can't rush a formal courtship meeting Kacchan."

Katsuki: "Tch. Whatever. I don't even understand why you're giving them hope."

He soon grabbed me by my waist.

Izuku: "KA....Kacchan..."

Katsuki: "You're mine. We already promised to be together Deku."

As usual Kacchan can just send me into a spiral of feelings.

Izuku: "Kacchan....what if....what if I'm not the same as back then?"

Katsuki: "Stop trying to make excuses! I KNOW THAT I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I thought you did too..."

Izuku: "I do! I...It's just—"

Katsuki: "AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH!?"

It took me aback hearing him say that.

Izuku: "It's not that."

Katsuki: "AM I NOT GOOD LOOKING THEN!?"

Izuku: "It's not that either I—"

Katsuki: "THEN WHAT IS IT!? YOU DONT GET TO FUCK WITH MY EMOTIONS!"

Izuku: "I just don't want to disappoint you! I don't want....to be tossed aside."

I could feel Kacchan grab me by my collar.

Katsuki: "Listen here damn Deku. Ever since we made our promise I've looked for you. I've never once thought of anyone else as my mate. It has to be you. I....love you, Izuku."

I could feel my cheeks heat up and the butterflies in my stomach. Just like back then...

Katsuki: "I've decided, that if I can't find anyone better than Deku. That id go find you and make you my mate."

Izuku: "Kacchan...."

Katsuki: "So! Take this and never loose it! I'll kill you if you do!"

Izuku: "Of course I won't! I'll always love you, Kacchan."

Then why.....why won't the words come out? I could feel myself shake. I could feel the tears come to my eyes.

Izuku: "I....I....I can't say the words.....I'm sorry....Kacchan...."

I could see him get angry, furious in fact.

"Bakugou, it's time for the meeting."

Katsuki: "Call the meeting off. I'm not entering courtship with someone who can't sort their feelings out."

I could feel my eyes widen and my heart drop.

Izuku: "Wait....KACCHAN!"

Katsuki: "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!"

He walked back into the house. All I could do was fall to my knees.

Why couldn't I say how I feel....

That I love him.

I love you too, Kacchan.

Katsuki
Mitsuki: "What do you mean you called of the courtship!? This is the omega you've been searching for and now, you're just tossing him to the side!?"

Katsuki: "HE TOSSED ME TO THE SIDE! He promised that I would be his mate. Yet he can easily forget that when he has other people as options."

Mitsuki: "Did you ever consider the fact of being fated mates."

Katsuki: "What?"

Mitsuki: "Although rare it happens. Fated mates can form deep connections to the point where they can't express themselves. Some freeze up at the touch of the other. Other times the scent can send one into a rut or heat. You can even not speak how you feel due to all the sensations."

Izuku: "I....I....I can't say the words.....I'm sorry....Kacchan...."

You mean...it's not just bullshit? I run outside to see if they haven't left yet. Sadly, they did.

Katsuki: "Someone get another courtship meeting scheduled."

To think a rare thing like fated mates, can give me hope.

Deku....

you will be mine.