|^ 19 ^|

So um..... we gonna get into some spicy scenes so, for the children who don't want to know, please skip this chapter.

Bakugou
The nurse takes me to the mating area and I'm immediately hit with all of the different pheromones.

Chiyo: "Takes these, they're suppressants. To keep you out of rut. I wish you the best of luck."

With that said she walked off. Well, I'm about to see other people mate but, it'll be worth it when I find Izu—and make him mine. I get some suppressants in hand and swallow them.

Izuku
Izuku: "Sh-Shinso...."

Shinso: "Relax, I'm you're fated mate after all. I'll make you happy...."

I could then feel Shinso kiss me. It started out softly and soon grew more passionate. I wanted to push him away but....my omega inside me was pushing me to mate with him.

Shinso: "I love you, Izuku..."

I could then feel something near my butt.

Izuku: "Wait! Shin—"

I could then feel him ram into me.

Izuku: "AHHH~♡"

Bakugou
I can barely catch Deku's scent. I do smell it though....a sweet mint. I bust down the door and immediately close it realizing it's not them. I grab some more suppressants and swallow them. Ihave to find him. I can't let him go! Not again...

Izuku
Izuku: "Sh....Shinso! Please! Slow down! You're being too rough!"

Shinso: "I'm sorry Izuku.....it just feels so amazing..."

It does feel great.... I feel like I'm drowning in the pheromones around me.

Shinso: "You look so cute, even in this situation..."

His words just made me heat up even more. I could feel him grab onto my hips and pull me down even harder.

Izuku: "I....I ca~n't!"

Why does it feel so good?! I feel so ashamed of myself. I wanted to save my first time with my mate.....for...

Izuku: "Kacchan~!"

Shinso: "I'll make you forget him. Just wait..."

Bakugou
Izuku: "Kacchan...."

I heard him! That's definitely Deku. I run up the steps to the top.

Izuku
Shinso: "Just relax, you'll be my mate."

I could feel Shinso's fangs over my scent gland. My whole body began to shake...

Bakugou
"I'm sorry this is only for the.....Katsuki Bakugou? Who's the omega your mating with?"

Bakugou: "I'm here to save my mate! Now move!"

He stepped to the side and I could see only one door closed. I began to walk over to it.

Izuku
His tongue....it makes me shiver...

Shinso: "Please, love only me, and be my mate..."

Bakugou
His scent is......it's disappearing!? I run to the door and slam it open. I could see Izu on Shinso's lap sleeping, a bite mark right on his scent gland....

Shinso: "I win. Izuku is my mate."

I could feel myself get weak. Falling to my knees.

Bakugou: "FUCK YOU! I LOVE DEKU MORE!"

Shinso: "Well.....he's my mate now. You can attend the wedding if you want. I'm sure Izuku would love to see you there."