|^ 10 ^|

Izuku
Dirty.....

That's how I feel....

Not to mention to many drugs they inject into me. I feel like I'm going crazy!

It's barely been a week...

Wait! A week! Which means—

Todoroki: "Hey there I'm back cu—"

I clinged onto Shoto.

Todoroki: "I know it's terrible what they do here.....I can't change anything until I find a mate though. That way I can be the head of the family."

So he wants to change this. That's good...

Todoroki: "So What is your name?"

Izuku: "It's....um....Izuru Midori..."

Todoroki: "Well then Izuru, would you want to be my mate?"

Either I escape with Todoroki or stay here and continue this kind of work. Then again.....if I get out people might find out that I'm actually an omega instead of an alpha....

I'm sure my mom will understand.

Izuku: "Yes, please.....take me away from here..."

I could then feel the collar around me drop to the floor. Todoroki wraps me in a blanket and then carries me. I honestly got a bit flustered. No one has ever done this.....since I was technically an alpha.

"Shoto? What are you doing with that omega? He is very popular among the customers."

Todoroki: "Well they cant have him anymore. He's going to be my mate."

"SOMONE! Call Master Todoroki! Shoto has chosen his mate!"

"He's the first of the top three! We'll surely gain more power now!"

That's right. The sooner we have a mate the sooner we can be in charge and make more deals. Todoroki took me to his car and we drove to What I assume is his estate.

Todoroki: "Here we are. When you have your next heat we'll do what we need to. Until then..."

He pulled out a promise collar. It looked really fancy.

Todoroki: "Wear this, so everyone knows your mine. You'll also be coming to school with me until then."

Izuku: "O-Okay..."

As he put the collar on me that reminds me of Kacchan. The night where he sat in the forest looking for me....

Todoroki: "You're.....purring?"

I caught myself and stopped. I could feel my face heat up.

Todoroki: "Please don't stop......it was actually.....really cute."

I could feel my face heat up even more. As we walked into the house Todoroki lead me to a room.

Todoroki: "I want to do this properly so you'll stay in your own room until the time comes. There's clothes already so....I'll come get you in the morning for school. Night."

He began to walk off.

Izuku: "Sh....Shoto!"

He stopped and turned back around.

Izuku: "Thank you...."

He gave a small smile and continued walking. As I closed the doors, I pulled the lock out. Kacchan....

Bakugou
Mitsuki: "Damn it brat! Just choose a mate!"

Katsuki: "I already told you I did!"

Mitsuki: "This 'Deku' kid might already have a mate! Even if he didn't! You don't even know his real name to go search for him!"

Katsuki: "Well I already know who he is!"

That got her to shut up.

Mitsuki: "Who is he then?"

I gulped the knot in my throat. Why am I so nervous!? I know it's him. It has to be!

Katsuki: "It's Izuku Midoriya. He's not an alpha, he's an omega. My omega."