Chapter 6: Burn

Lloyd's P.O.V

It was like exiting a freezing abyss and entering a firing hell. My body changed from freezing to death to being cooked to death. My body shook in horror as I started to become traumatized. I didn't understand. Body's Where melting around me like a Candle wax on fire. Deep down inside I was loving the feeling of seeing people die around me. It was like an shot of energy go through my veins all over my body.

I shook my head I could feel my skin burn and with the leather hoodie it wasn't helping, I smiled faintly as I felt my blood rush through my veins around my body, but the smile faded as I walked around looking at the humans. Their skin just melted into a brownish/reddish puddle revealing what was under the skin, which was disgusting and disturbing. I looked down at them seeing their blood that boiled. I kinda felt sick. Uneasy seeing this...

But why?. After 2-3 freaking years of killing innocent lives, I didn't seem to care once, but now, now I feel like a monster There's scratches on the walls and screams of horror and fear echoing down the halls. Layla has driven me to the edge of sanity. People are dying all around me. The monster inside of me is stirring awake once again. I can feel it, there's no escape for me the monster is taking my soul and my heart.

I yelled at the burnt, black roof ceiling in rage, the fire in this room had made the walls a horrid black ashy colour. Sadly no body could hear my scream. My scream for help. Maybe its just a dream or maybe.. Its just a side of me. A side of me that will devour anything in my way.

I slight erg to carve the words "WHY WONT YOU DIE" came to me, i shook my head knowing i needed to hurry otherwise i would burn alive. I searched the room as my skin became a red tint from the heat, my skin started to peel off on my hands revealing yellowish purplish colours from touching the boiling hot objects in this heated room. I was getting sick of Layla's games.

I was doing this for a bloody key. She was using me for her entertainment and it started to annoy me more than the first time I met her. The monster inside of me wanted the mask back, the knife and to tare Layla apart. it wanted to see the blood drip from her.

My eyes darted around the room hearing foot steps walk to me. I could hear her little giggle. She was teasing me of freedom, my sharp teeth grinded against each over in anger, but I held back the anger I was feeling as I searched everything and everyone in the room, but there was no key. not even a sign or hint of being a key in here!.

"Where is the key!?", I hissed in pain knowing I was once again dying. This was getting ridiculous.

"Who said there was a key?", Layla's voice echoed throughout the room followed by a giggle, my head snapped towards the exit door on where I heard her voice, but no Layla was there. My eyes widened shock seeping through my weak body.

'No key!?', was the only two words echoing through my mind.

How the hell am I meant to get out!?. If there is no key. I spun around in a 360 degrees circle twice in panic. As every corpse around me was now fully melted and I was standing in disgusting human body parts. I had the urge to hurl but kept it down.

I need to find a way out of here!. 

I looked around once more. Nothing. I checked if the door was locked, it was. I started yelling loudly in anger, "YOU WANT ME TO DIE DON'T YOU!?" I yelled out.

I was panicking but I had nothing else I could do but scream and yell,"WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?" I Yelled out.

I could hear her giggles in amusement, was she was toying with me I could tell. My feet where burning I lifted one of my feet to see the damage, Yellow and red along with purple covered my skin. My skin had started to boil... Badly. I had nothing that I could do, nothing that could save me. I was useless at this point. Right now what ever I do could be useless. Looking around once more to double check for the key but once again there was no sign of that stupid key.

I was close to completely losing my control. I tried knocking the door down, no use. Of course what was I thinking Its a bloody huge metal door!. Sighing , I knew I was helpless, finally giving up I feel to my knees. Closing my eyes I slowed down my breathing. I mite as well die peacefully. I was ready to die. Ready to end it all. I have given up on everything. Given up on the game. Given up on Layla. Given up on myself.

My attention was suddenly brought back to reality and my senses came back to me when I heard a silent 'click' of a door unlocking. My eyes snapped open and I stumbled to my feet nearly slipping over once again before facing the now wide open metal door. I ran through the opening without hesitation. Obviously Layla didn't want the games to end yet. She just wanted me to suffer... That little bitch.

Looking around the dark gloomy room, it was practically empty, turning around once again to face the middle of the room, my heart beat suddenly dropped and stopped when I came face to face with a similar person. No this wasn't possible, this is impossible he had died. I saw him die right in front of me own eyes... Layla killed him. I know she did. My eyes became dazed as I continued to stare at my him. I continued to just stand there and be shock. It was like my body just shut down on me once again and given up. All sorts of emotions washed over me. I'm so confused. So very very confused. My Brother...

"Liam?..."