Chapter 3: The Clock Is Ticking!!!

3 years later

Layla's P.O.V.

I watched the clock Tick... Tock....Tick I knew time was short. I had to win, I had to pass the first level, I wasn't going to allow Lloyd to win. I spent days.. months, No Years!. killing 99 HUMANS so I would not lose, He got away and killed the last idiotic humans last week!, Now he's also at 99!. Sitting up on the second floor I waited patiently for the next humans to arrive.

I am going to win my game!. I shall not lose!.

I heard Lloyd laughing from the rooftop, He was most likely watching the blood poor from his hands again. He likes to watch people's blood drip from his skin, I couldn't agree more. I also loved it. But not as much as him. He adored it. Like a drug.

My attention was finally caught when I heard the front door open as I was expecting. It was 6pm and I had been waiting all day for this.

A single mother and new born child in her arms entered the building. Oh tonight was going to be fun fun FUN!. Giggling quietly. I knew I only need one more human to kill and I couldn't wait for the right time to do it.

Knowing Lloyd had heard the two entered he easily appeared next to me in seconds with devilish eyes. We both knew that we would be free tonight, all thought it was a game and a challenged , versing each over, we both we thrilled to finally be able to get out of this old rusted down house.

~2 hours later

Lloyd made sure he was hidden from the mother and child for the last 2 hours, studying them from a distance, he didn't seem to want to be caught too early like he normally does, but I guess he didn't want to be too late either. He wanted it to be just perfect. I knew that he wanted to get out of this hell, just as much as I did. We both had the lust to hear the cracking of bones and to hear the scream of pure fear and horror let out from a human, I let out a smile from thinking of it.

He seemed to keep on the mother more than the child, I knew he had it all planned out just to take down the mother, since I knew he was going for the mother I had studied the child more than anything, we both have hatred for children, so I was going to so have fun with killing off my little victim.

The mother was tired from trying the calm the child down and put the awake baby in his/her crib and left the room. The child was screaming and crying possibly from sensing that I was around. Lloyd smiled from the child's screams and started quickly tiptoed near the mother as I creeped to the child's room knowing that I was going to have the easier victim, I knew Lloyd was going to be annoyed as soon as he realised he LOST to the game. The mother went in her room and slammed the door shut in stress, she looked awfully tired but it made me smile to know she was suffering. Lloyd slowly opened the door to her room, but I knew it was a waist of his time.

Grinning evilly ear to ear, I made my presence known in the child's room, which happened to be my old room. Getting out my blood stained Knife, that I sharpened yesterday, I walked calmly to the crying baby, Its big green eyes looked at me in fear and sadness.

Oh how I love the easy victims.

Stalking up to the child, I decided to sing a little poem to the baby befoore it went for a very VERY long sleep. 

Hush, little mortal, don't scream in pain.
mama's gonna meet you in hell again.

And if the hell won't welcome you
I am going to torture you.

The baby seem to scream and cry louder before it's cries went to a deadly silence. I stabbed the child repeatedly in the heart blood splattering all other my face before my gut seemed to drop and I relized something.

I have killed 100 humans....

Suddenly everything went black and .  

Lloyd's P.O.V.

I slowly creaked open the door just anoth to see the mother. on her bed sobbing silently.

I could sensed she was stressed and depressed, to see the human like this made me smile twistedly, just to see her tears run down her cheeks and dripped on the floor was a pleasure, I walked in silently and closed the door locking it behind me to make sure she didn't escape.

As I was facing the door I let out a soft insane laugh as my smile growed wider to hear the shocked gasp from the Mother, I turned my head to the weak mortal, as her vision was turned to me, her sadness had already changed to turned to pure fear. I knew she was about to scream, and I knew I couldn't allow her to do that due to Layla would ruin my plan.

Quickly grabbing her and covering her mouth then put my face to her ear, "shh... Sh, Sh, Shh." I said trying to make her stay quite, but she was trying to scream and get out of my strong grip but she couldn't . As soon as I put the knife to her neck, she scratched at me, tearing my skin with her long nails, making me bleed as she begged for mercy and for me to not kill her, I laughed no way in hell was I going to let my Victim get away, NOT TODAY.

Slowly I started to slide the knife into her throat, She started to panic before her body went limb from her air ways been cut off, I watched her blood squirt into my hand, and over the room, I did it, Killed 100 Humans after the last few years, I paused seeing black come into my side visions like the time I stabbed my insides. Next thing I knew.

Everything went BLACK and DEAD silent.