Chapter 2: Killing Spree

3rd Person P.O.V

Lloyd grabbed a child his smile had become twisted and inhuman as he heard the snapping of there wrist at his grip, The mother tried to get away from Layla but could not due to Layla had grabbed her hair and pulled her to her knees to put the knife to her face.

Lloyd put the child in a head lock slowing pulling there head up to remove there head from the body. The sound of the cracking and of the spine slowly be torn away from the child made Lloyd have a twisted smile of pleasure as the child screamed in a way only someone who was in pure fear and pain could make. Lloyd smiled craving more and tore the child's head off  the head he held had a spine that followed it Lloyd's smile now Off. Inhuman like to see the spine that had flesh that dangled off it dripping in blood. Lloyd looked over his shoulder and eyed the screaming mother whose face was been slowly cut off by Layla.

The flesh that was on her face was fresh and blood slowly dripped off some bone showed but to Layla it was like playing with play-duo, slowly started to remove her eyes the mother struggled to get away from Layla's grip.

"why fight?" Layla said in a whisper that turned into laugh as she slowly let her knife slide into the middle of her for-head the mother screamed and screamed. The scream was made out of fear but to the rest of the humans who where sane it was pain some even started to cover their ears. 

Lloyd became distracted to see the brown haired man pick up a knife but this person didn't have a sane look they had, a seemingly disordered look to them. Lloyd laughed insanely at the guts of this person,

"dare stand up to me you mortal being?, I will crush you", Lloyd growled smiling. The human made sure that they stood their ground.

"You Demon!, you shall perish!", he claimed as he charged at  Lloyd. Lloyd smiled evilly as his eyes glowed an blood red, The human was about to slash at Lloyd but before the human could attack Lloyd had grabbed there wrist. The man was shocked to see Lloyd's reflexes. Lloyd started to laugh

"Demon?" Lloyd laughed, while lifting his head that revealed his white bloodied stained mask.

"I AM NO DEMON!, YOU IDIOTIC MORTAL!", Lloyd pulled the knife out easily from the mans grip, before the brown haired man could protest, Lloyd stabbed him through the face making him go limp, Lloyd snickered now twisting the knife around a little hearing the cracking of the skull, Lloyd twisted it some more a little letting the blood gush out of his head, Lloyd laughed a little before pushing the knife out of the mans head, the man fell to the ground. The old wooden floor was now stained a sticky red substance.

Lloyd looked up and faced Layla who had finished killing the mother by now, Layla had an insane smile plastered on her face that could make anyone beg for forgiveness, she slowly walked to the female toddler.

Lloyd smiled as Layla grabbed  hold of the child. The old mother kept screaming and screaming to about what was going to happen, This annoyed Lloyd. Lloyd's view went to the mother and he walked to her slowly, The old man walked between Lloyd and his wife

"Don't you dare touch her!" The man yelled, Lloyd smiled knowing this victim was weak.

"Oh. How sweet are you to protect you so called 'loved one' ", Lloyd said slowly pulling the knife from his pocket , "Didn't you see what I did to you're other fellow mortals? Huh?", Lloyd looked from the knife up to the man who was trying his best to hid his fear but seemed to show it a little. 

"KILL ME INSTEAD OF HER!", The man pleaded

"The games rules can not be changed!" Lloyd said as his smile became wide. As he walked up to the man, The man went to throw a punch at Lloyd but Lloyd catch-ed his fist and started to put pressure down on it. The Man yelled in pain as his hand started to snap and crunch.

Layla on the other hand had no patience with the child as she stabbed the female toddler in the heart and slowly sliced her in halve, blood splattered everywhere as Layla's knife snapped through the female toddler's weak bones.  Lloyd knew Layla hated children every single one of them, he couldn't agree more.

Lloyd's attention went back to the old man who was crying in pain, Lloyd finally let go of the foolish old man's wrist , as he did so the old man fell back to the ground holding his deformed fist in pain. Picking up a glass bottle from the table Lloyd whacked the old man across the head knowing this would easily kill him.

"NO!", The old lady cried, tears stained her cheeks as she scurried to the blond haired man who was frozen stiff. 

Lloyd turned to the old lady, knowing that Layla was going to finish the man off. 

"Your turn!" Lloyd smiled to the lady. Quickly Lloyd grabbed her and put the knife right in her stomach, slowly Lloyd pulled up stopping at her neck, blood spill everywhere as her guts slowly came out of her. Lloyd eyes widened to see the 'art work' he had made which made him feel happy, Lloyd smiled and he turned to see Layla who had crushed the mans face into the wall, making it hard to tell who identity it was. The blonde haired man now had blood stained red hair as his body stayed against the wall like super glue from all the sticky blood.

Lloyd smiled wickedly, heading towards the female named 'Tayla' aka the birthday girl. She hid in the corner of the room holding a broken glass bottle for her defense her eyes wide as her whole body shook traumatized from what she had just witnessed.

Layla sat on the wooden floor amused as she watched the show play out in front of her, Lloyd crouched in front of the girl his wicked smile hidden behind his mask, the girl whimpered in fear trying to get as far as way as possible but was not succeeding from the wall due behind her.

Lloyd tilt his head to the side, reaching his hand up to his face.

"Birthday Girl. Oh, don't I have a surprise for you..."

Lloyd threw off his mask revealing his face that held a Twisted and Unhuman smile.

A Scream filled everyone's ears.