Chapter 5: Time-Less

Lloyd's P.O.V

'THERE WILL BE NO PEACE!'

That was everywhere in this bloodied, dark room. On the walls. The ceiling even the floors, but that wasn't the worst part of this room. Human bodies hanged from the ceiling by a rope tied around theirs necks, some even wire. What makes this room even more worse, most of these bodies were fresh and over ones are rotting. The smell of blood and flesh easily made their ways to my nostrils and the smell made me want to hurl in disgust.

I looked around slowly walking past the hanged humans I walked down some stairs trying not to trip on the blood that I dragged along with me. The blood was cold on the soles of my feet. I shivered becoming freezing cold. I was going to freeze in here more than anything. I continued full of fear.

My rotting teeth started to chatter from the cold as every breathe I took I could easily see the white mist form in the air. How did it get so fucking cold!?. Wrapping my arms around my weak body for warmth I continued to walk before stopping in front of a bloodied sign saying:

'FiNd THe KeY"

Key!?. Key for what- oh. Looking up I see a big metal door I try to open it in hope that it will open but there was no Success. It was locked. Where will the key be!?. If I stay in this room any longer I will freeze to death!. Running back up the foot blood stained steps I walked back into the room filled of hanging bodies and notice another sign:

"Clue: Hanging Corpse"

"Warning: Time Limit: 2 minutes and 53 seconds.. Let the games begin Lloyd"

I started to become anxious as I heard a beeping sound looking up near the ceiling I notice a timer counting downwards. My eyes widened. Is that how long I had to live before I freezed to death!?. I was now in a panic mode. I fucking took years of my life to fucking get out of that house!, Not freeze to death from a stupid little game!. I felt the coldness run up my skin as I quickly looked through the hanged humans like a female was looking through a rack of cloths on a shopping spree.

"Come on!, come on!" ,I yelled panicking I was more afraid that I was going to freeze to death than the hanged humans that rotted in front of me. I was in fear i could feel my heart beat race like mad. It was really all I could feel due to I had started getting so cold that I couldn't feel my body. To be honest tt kinda felt good to be in fear again.

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP. 

The clock went, the time changing in seconds to a different number this made my anxiety smash through the roof.

I checked their clothes pockets, lockets, fuck I even checked in a females bra. That's me getting desperate and still NOTHING.

BEEP, BOOP, CLING.

The clock had 1 min left showing in big bold red digits, my whole body shook in fear and temperature wise. I need to get out of here NOW!.

'WHAT I DIDN'T TAKE UP THAT MUCH TIME!!!,Did I?' ,I thought to myself anxiously as I looked around with nervous eyes, the time jut seemed to be going faster than my mind could process!. I was frozen in time this wasn't good, not good at all!.

Then I saw the key, the glimmer!. It was inside a kids rotting mouth, I could easily see it in the holes in the child's cheeks. I gulped in horror and ran to it trying not to slip on the awful brown blood. I opened the poor dismantled child's mouth slowly which to me took a million years and grabbed the key, the child's tongue had emerged with the key. It was disgusting and slimy, I could feel the saliva going in between my fingers that held the key safely in my hands. It made me shiver in horror to see the green flesh and yellow salver sit in my hand.

Snapping out of being zoned out I quickly ran to the exit faster than ever before. I need to make it out of here alive!, I can't die this early into the game!. That would be shameful!. I need to find my way out of here!, out of this nightmare!, this hell!, I need to find my way home again!.

10
9
8

I ran looking for the door, I yelped in surprised as I slipped on some blood I easily slide down the icy cold stairs, groaning in pain i got up seeing the door.

5
4
3

I fiddled with the old rusty brown key which still had the gooey yellow and green salver droop off of it with my shaky hands and tried to push it in the lock, I was almost frozen alive. Who was I kidding!?, I am frozen alive!.

2
1

I finally pushed it in the lock, the next thing I knew was I was frozen stiff like my body just shut down on me. All i needed to do was turn it. I JUST NEEDED TO TURN IT but I couldn't.

'PLEASE JUST PLEASE, I JUST WANTED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!', was all that processed inside my head. I begged for just a little glimpse of hope anything just to turn that fucking key! 

I started loosing hope, I knew my time was up, but I kept trying. I could hear Layla's giggles slowly come near me. "NO! I CANT DIE LIKE THIS! NO!" I thought trying as hard as I could to turn the key.

The next thing I knew I heard a crisp crackle from my skin defrosting a tad I turned the key, ice started to layer on my pale skin when hot air flew in my face. Oh my goodness! . Thank god!. I flopped onto the floor crying in happiness. Slowly sobering up from the happiness I get up and my happiness demolish in seconds and I jump a mile in the air in fear as the door slams shut behind me and locks itself. The sound of it shutting echoed the room and I was now in fear of what was in front of me, slowly walking backwards I'd rather die in the room from before, trying to unlock the door in many ways possible, I finally realize that it was impossible to go back and I can only go forward, gulping in fear as my eyes were wider than ever before I slowly face what is a head of me. The only thought going through my mind was:

There is no turning back.