the aftermath...

Prinxietyyyy because I haven't done if in awhile

##########-------#########-------#######----

Virgil sighed as he sat on his bed. Thomas finished filming a video that he was not in the mood to be in. Next thing you know Roman comes down the hall screaming "I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR HERO THOMAS!!! THIS HURTS ME! HURTS MEEEE!!!"

 Next thing you know Roman comes down the hall screaming "I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR HERO THOMAS!!! THIS HURTS ME! HURTS MEEEE!!!"

Virgil got up and sprang to Romans room. He banged on the door "Roman?!!"

Insecure bois POV

I sat down on my bed and bawled when I finally had the strength to move I grabbed my sword. I rolled up my sleeve revealing the many cuts scattered on my body "one for how insecure I am.." Roman made a cut on his arm "one for how much of an idiot I am.." Roman put a cut on his stomach "and one for the fact Virgil hate me even more now..." Roman put two more cuts on his shoulder

3rd POV

Virgil heard a slicing noise and broke down the door...he and Roman had an 'oh sh*t' moment and Virgil ripped the sword out of Romans hand. He walked Roman to the bathroom and cleaned his cuts and bandaged them "I'm so sorry..." Roman whispered. Virgil cupped Romans cheeks "no Roman...don't be sorry. We should've been better this isn't your fault in any way" Virgil swallowed "we all care Roman...we just don't show it...we care Roman" Virgil put Romans face closer to his "we love you as well" Virgil smiled a small smile "but some...more romantically then others" Virgil closed the gap between them and Roman kissed back. He sat Virgil on his lap and pulled away "I love you too Virgil" Roman put his forehead on Virgil's "I love you so much..." Virgil smiled "you're so lovely princely" Roman giggled and kissed Virgil's cheek "not as much as you hot topic"