YKNOW THE FUCK WHAT

IM GOING TO WRITE WHAT THE FUCK I WANT RN BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME SHIT. IM FUCKING GONNA WRITE SOMETHING ON CRACK. A MAKEOUT SESSION??? SMUT MAYBE?!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON SO JUST DEAL WITH THIS SHIT

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Patton skipped around the mind palace then remembered today was the day...they couldn't lie. Patton gasped then locked himself in his room "no fuck nonono" then remembered LOGAN WAS IN HIS FUCKING ROOM OH MY GOD BOYFRIENDS NOT SUPPOSED TO HEAR DA SWEAR OH SHIT- "salutations my love" Logan whispered getting up off of Patton's bed and traced his torso "hi baby" Patton whispered giggling "you're so beautiful" Logan whispered rubbing all over Patton's torso. That calmed Patton beyond words and Logan knew that. Patton shivered slightly at the contact relaxing in Logans arms "that's nice..." Patton whispered "good baby boy" Logan whispered slipping his hands up Patton's shirt tracing his abs. Patton smiled rubbing Logans back "I have a desire to aggressively kiss you right now-" Logan blurted out no lie. Patton smiled and cupped Logans cheeks kissing him aggressively Logan, of course, kissed back smiling. Patton moved them still smiling. Then Virgil walked in "OH WHAT THE FUCK-"

Based off of a true story by the way-