bowling

Guess what? I'm a mommy now and I have a better daddy. I AM THE HAPPIEST HUMAN EVER!! also sorry for slow updates my ass is lazy

Prinxiety

Virgil smiled sitting down at his desk..well...his boyfriends lap "hi Ro" Virgil said shyly "hi my little prince. How are you?" Virgil giggled "I'm good. Its date niiigghhttt" Roman smiled "where do you wanna go?" Roman asked "the bowling alley" Virgil answered. The Prince giggled "okay. Im so excited! Cmon get your neon clothes on" Virgil nods running up to get neon clothes on. Roman let's out a sigh of relief. Virgil picked our something easy. Roman smiled getting up and going to get dressed as well "why hello there baby" Virgil giggled "hello RoRo" he jumped into Romans arms. Roman giggled "predate?" Virgil nodded "predate" he confirmed.

Yeah it was gonna be hard to walk for Roman but whatever. He giggled as he threw the bowling ball down the smooth alley it hitting the pins with a satisfying crack and the sound of the pins popping to the ground finishing it off. Virgil got up next walking up to Roman and kissing his cheek whispering "bottom ass bitch" the prince blushed "hush" he shushed. Virgil rolled his eyes getting the third strike in a row "haha! Imma winnnn" he bragged sticking his tongue out at Roman "uh huh..sure. The Prince always wins love" he got the bowling ball feeling the slight weight and looking at the blended colors. His hands entered the holes (GET that outta here)  and smirked running up to the aisle and throwing it ball. The ball hit the wood with a crack making Roman smile. The himbo watched the ball hit 2 pins "looky what I did!" He jumped up and down. Virgil picked Roman up from the colorful carpeted floor "good job lovely"