oh my god go the FUCK away!

Prinxiety and logicality

These will be split up so one portion will be prinxiety whilst the other will be logicality

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Logicality

3rd POV

Patton smiled as he licked his icecream with his and Logans fingers intertwined. Suddenly a guy (let's call him Eli) walks up to them "why are you licking that when you could lick better things? Because baby I've got something much better" Eli says. Patton looks up to Logan curiosity coating his face like paint. Logan clears his throat "what..?" Logan asks confused. Eli smiles "I've got some in my pa-" Logan cuts Eli off before he can say anything "the only dick this little one is gonna be licking is mine. Now don't get any ideas because I am not and Patton are not interested in a multiple person relationship" Logan states and Patton whines. Patton finishes his icecream whining more. Logan picks him up so Patton's on his side "why looks like you could do better" Eli says and Patton says to himself "don'tgdontgointolittleplacenotnow"
Logan smiles "go ahead baby" Patton smiles slipping into little space "shush! My dadda is da best and you tant just me decision". Elu smirks "kinky much?"
(I SWEAR TO GO IF ONE OF YOU EVEN SAYS ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT I WILL SHOVE YOUR FAT ASS INTO AN OVEN)
Logan huffs "get educated bitch. Now let's go baby I don't want you hurting. I love you" Logan pecks his lips "I wuv you too dadda"

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Prinxiety

3rd POV

Roman walked into the candy shop with his beloved fiancée Virgil when a stranger (let's call him Liam) struck in front of Roman "hello sir. May I interest you in something other than uh...emo trash" Liam said making Roman significantly uncomfy
"Die bitch" Virgil round house kicks him and hugs Roman "yeah he's dead"