chapter part 3 (i think XD)

Roman pulled Virgil into the water part of the imagination. He sat Virgil down. Virgil put his head on Romans shoulder looking at the lake ahead of them "Ro baby this is...fantastic. Why do you treat me like this?" Virgil asked "because I love you night light..."

Le flash of the backs

Roman smiled as he lead Virgil through the woods "why do you care about  me so much? I used to be horrible to you...yet you still seem to care about me..." Virgil said looking down "mi amore our past does not define us. I do this because I want to make up for the days when we fought...I do this because I love you and want you to remember that forever..through memories"

End of le flash of backs. You get pi snek •π•

Virgil smiled at the memory "oh princey...you truly amaze me" Virgil sighed out. "I do?" Roman asked in slight disbelief "of course!" Virgil exclaimed "Roman..." Virgil started and held Romans hands "you brought me so much joy through these years of life...so much joy" Virgil concluded. Roman hugged him "th-thank you Virgil...I love you forever..." Roman said sneaking up Virgil's hoodie. Virgil smiled petting Romans hair "anytime amorè. Anytime"

Start...of the flash...but he broke his back

Roman sighed sitting down on his desk. He banged his head against his desk

(I swear to god you guys- don't even-)

Virgil walked into Romans room with all the Disney movies ever made. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Roman bang his head against his desk "RoRo..?" He asked getting Romans attention. Roman quickly dried his tears putting on an obvious fake smile "y-yes...I mean- yyyeesss Virge?" He said fakely "amorè...don't even" Virgil smiled softly bringing Roman to his bed sitting him down. Roman broke down in Virgil's arms shoving himself under Virgil's hoodie. Virgil kissed his head "shshsh its okay...its okay" they both watched all of the Disney movies they could before falling asleep

Flash got his back fixed

Roman took a deep breath "Virgil?" He asked grabbing Virgil's attention "yes baby?" Virgil responded "I'm going to do something...but you can't be m-mad at m-me...please don't get m-mad..." Roman said shakily "I won't get mad lovely boy" Virgil responded a little anxious. Roman  sat down next to Virgil "w-will you m-marry m-" before Roman could finish Virgil captured Romans lips in his. They had a long passionate, gentle, loving, meaning fulfilled kiss. Roman kissed back and with shaking hands put the ring on Virgil's finger. Virgil pulled away for air catching his breath "i-i love it so much...I love you so much" Virgil said "Virgil...I never heard a yes" Roman giggled out "yes dork"

Da end. Uno left