pole dancing💜❤

Yeye. Based on the oneshot that I posted about Roman pole dancing

**************

Roman giggled putting on some leather short shorts and a white crop top. He sank down into his room where a pole met his eyes. This was a sport that Patton had taught him. He was practicing it so when he was ready he'd show his boyfriend.

Roman did his stitches then wrapped his hands in black leather gloves. Finally, he out on black platforms with white and red makeup.

He hoisted himself up onto the pole spinning around it with some occasional actions where hed so impressive spins around the pole.

In the starting of his routine Virgil walked in "Roman turn your music- holy shit" Virgil watched in complete awe "fuck" he repeated wiping drool from his mouth.

Roman finished getting up off his pole and deciding to treat his bruised thighs. Before he could do that he saw Virgil "i- uhm- h-hi"

"Holy shit" Virgil repeated again jaw dropped "you're hot"

"Well okay then" Roman wiped sweat off of his head "I promise I'm not a stripper Patton taught me and i-"

"PATTON TAUGHT YOU HOW TO POLE DANCE???!!!-"

"YES PATTON TAUGHT ME JDNDIDNSIWJ"

V8gil ran to go tell Logan

"Well there goes my lessons"