32

''Cous!'' Hyunjin called and hugged the other male.

''Eww, don't call me that.'' the other said but Hyunjin just looked at him weirdly.

''Anddd you're producing... again.'' Hyunjin said.

''Shut up, llama looking headass.'' He said but Hyunjin only rolled his eyes and took a sit on the chair beside the older.

''So you finally decided to go to school today?'' Hyunjin said with crossed arms.

''You know, finals.'' The older said and laughed, his dimples and eye-smile showing up. ''My mum will kill me if I fail this semester.'' He added.

''How's your job hyung?'' Hyunjin asked again.

''It's not a job, it's something I would do for the rest of my life without getting tired of it'' The older cleared it up.

''How's 'that'?'' Hyunjin asked this time.

''Well... I already earned enough money to continue with my life, to live. We could get married tomorrow and adopt a child or something and I won't have any financial problems at all.'' He flexed.

''So your fiance's still with you? Congratulations! I feel bad for your fiance though. Imagine dealing with someone like you.'' Hyunjin said while the older just glared at him.

''Shut up, maybe this year's the perfect year to get married don't you think so?'' the older asked with a smile on his face. 

''Fix your sleep schedule first before doing all that.'' Hyunjin said while the older just threw a crumpled piece of paper at him.

(you probably know who it is but pretend like you don't ;-;)

_____________

Seunglix... Seunglix? Yes Seunglix, the both of them are playing hide and seek/tag and if Seungmin finds or catches Felix, Felix will curse at him and will run away and the cycle continues. Yup... that's their concept now.

Felix just can't face Seungmin at the moment. Just thinking about it hurts already, how much more if he face and tell Seungmin what's wrong. He keeps on convincing himself that he might've misunderstood everything but the way Seungmin said that with finality just hurts for him.

He keeps on telling himself that it's his fault in the first place for liking Seungmin, for having feelings with Seungmin, for falling for Seungmin. The other side of him is blaming Seungmin for all that he's experiencing because fuck his comforting smile, fuck his cute laugh, fuck his amazing personality, FUCK Seungmin for making him fall for him.

Seungmin on the other hand, aside from being confused as fuck, he's also hurting because that's Felix, the person who stayed by him when he pushed him away, the person who made him smile and happy, the person who comforted and assured him everything is okay, the person he like. Yes you read that right, he likes Felix but he's also scared because of what Minho told him. He acted like he doesn't care and acted like he didn't listen to Minho but it bothers him a lot, because it's Felix on the line here and he can't risk getting Felix harmed or anything.

Today is not any different, Seungmin and Felix are currently playing 'tag' where Seungmin has to chase Felix who is running away from him again.

Felix then hid somewhere making Seungmin curse under his breath. ''Lee Felix!'' Seungmin yelled making Felix flinch and let out a sound.

Seungmin immediately went to the sound's direction and saw Felix there, before Felix could run away from him, Seungmin held him in place.

''Talk to me tell me what the fuck is wrong!'' Seungmin said.