6

It's been a week since the incident but of course, Felix still can't get over that very night he met Seungmin, and in that one week Felix also tried searching for him in their big ass university but he always can't see him. Jisung told him that Seungmin had to prepare that very week for a debate against another school so that's understandable.

Now, Felix is once again looking like a bird lurking from its prey. He's looking at Seungmin from afar, too shy to even say 'Hi' to him.

He's in the library too since Seungmin is also there, reading a book while Felix has been standing behind the book shelves looking at the boy for god knows how long.

''Hey, what are you doing here?'' Someone asked, startling Felix.

''Oh god Wooyoung you startled me!'' Felix whisper-shouted.

''What were you looking at?'' The boy named Wooyoung asked as he looked at the same direction Felix looked at but Felix pulled him back with a flustered expression. ''Ohhh, were you looking at Seungmin?'' He asked in a teasing tone.

'Does everybody in this university except from me really know who Seungmin is?' Felix asked himself.

''W-what are you talking about? Of course I didn't'' Felix said an laughed it off but the grin on the older's face is still there.

''You sure? So you wouldn't mind if I tell him right now that you have a crush on him?'' he asked.

''What?'' Felix asked with furrowed eyebrows.

''Seungmin! Felix has a cru--'' Wooyoung suddenly shouted through the quiet room before Felix covered his mouth, the librarian and the other students looking at their direction shushing and glaring at them.

''Why did you do that?!'' Felix whisper-shouted again.

Wooyoung just stuck his tongue out before running out the library.

Felix just shook his head at this and went back to what he was doing earlier. He looked at Seungmin's direction and his eyes widened when he saw him staring directly at him. 

And oh dear god Seungmin looks so hot with his black framed glasses resting on the tip of his nose while he's looking at Felix. Seungmin then stood up and walked to Felix's direction, still not leaving his gaze.

Felix felt his legs becoming jelly, and his hands become clammy. He felt his face burn red when Seungmin is standing right in front of him, he can smell the light perfume from him.

'Should I speak up? I should speak up right?' Felix asked himself

''H-hey Seungmin.'' Felix said nervously, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering.

Seungmin just looked at him with an obvious unreadable expression and a creased brow before he reached up to put back the book he was reading before walking away.

Felix felt himself shrink at this, 'He just ignored me...' are the words playing on his mind. He feels shook, embarrassed and somewhat frustrated all at the same time.

When the last bell from their morning classes rang, Felix just went to the lunch hall and didn't even bother to get his own lunch, he just sat down and waited for Jisung. When Jisung arrived Felix almost felt bad about being sad for Jisung is all smiley when he saw him but it turned into a frown when he saw his friend sad.

''Why you sad Lixie?'' Jisung asked with a pout as he sat beside Felix.

''N-nothing, don't mind it.'' Felix said.

''You're telling me or you're telling me?'' Jisung said in a warning tone.

''It's stupid...'' Felix said.