21

Seungmin made his way home feeling super duper tired but he has to study so he push the thoughts of sleeping comfortably in his bed, with the soft pillows around him. He sighed as he pushed the door open after tapping the keycard only to be met with a panicked Hyunjin.

''Why the fuck weren't you answering your phone?!'' Hyunjin exclaimed.

'What the fuck is this drama queen on? I'm so damn tired to deal with him.' Seungmin thought and roll his eyes.

''The fuck do you need?'' Seungmin said, looking so bored.

''Why are you so calm when Jeongin's still not here! Where's Jeongin?!'' Hyunjin exclaimed.

''And now you actually care about him?'' Seungmin said sarcastically with a laugh.

''I'm not fooling around with you Seungmin. Where's Jeongin?!'' Hyunjin asked with gritted teeth.

''With Minho.'' Seungmin said, watching how Hyunjin's whole expression changed.

''You know damn well that I hate your cousin. Why did you let them?'' Hyunjin asked once again.

''Why? Why do you hate Minho-hyung?'' Seungmin asked, completely ignoring Hyunjin's question.

''I don't trust him. I don't like him being around Jeongin.'' Hyunjin said.

''Well guess what?'' Seungmin said, stepping closer to Hyunjin before grabbing him by his collars. ''I don't trust you more with Jeongin.'' He spat out.

Although Hyunjin was shocked and confused he still tried to keep his composure. Seungmin's usually the calm one so this shocked Hyunjin, he's maybe regretting why he got mad at Seungmin earlier.

''Quit it Hyunjin, stop being all possessive with Jeongin. You don't own him. If you like Jeongin, confess for pete's sake! But make sure you change your fucking self first. This has happened a shit ton of times already. Do you even remember the last time you forgot about Jeongin? The last time you ditched him? Of course you do, it's barely a month since that happened. He got sick for three days because you let him out in the rain for how many hours without even letting him know that you went to a bar to hoe around when he was patiently waiting for you to pick him up because you promised him.'' Seungmin said with anger in his eyes. ''Thank fuck Minho-hyung was there last night when you left, and completely forgot about him cause if something bad happened to Jeongin again and you're the reason of it? I swear I could've ended you.'' He warned.

Seungmin tightened his grip on Hyunjin's collar and if he exert more force he's sure he's going to rip Hyunjin's uniform.

''If you're just acting all sweet now to Jeongin because you don't want to 'lose' against Minho-hyung, quit it. It isn't a competition Hyunjin, a person is involved here, a vulnerable, sensitive person Hyunjin. Now if you're just going to play with Jeongin like that, get out of our lives. I don't have an immature friend.'' Seungmin spat out before letting go of Hyunjin.

The younger huffed before reaching for his phone, dialing Minho's number. ''Where are you? Why isn't Jeongin here?'' Seungmin asked, trying to calm down and not lash out on Minho too when he answered.

Seungmin turned the loudspeaker on before looking at Hyunjin who is still shocked, only to roll his eyes.

''We went out for a walk. He asked me to take him to an ice-cream parlor and so we're here.'' Minho explained.

''Can I talk to him?'' Seungmin asked Minho.

''He's in the bathroom right now though, do you want to wait for him?'' The older asked.

''No, just be safe when you take him home. Don't let him go home alone even if he tells you to.'' Seungmin said before they heard Minho chuckle.

''As if I'll even do that. Alright, I'll end the call~'' Minho said before ending the call.

''Happy?'' Seungmin said, turning to Hyunjin before going up to his room.

Seungmin brought his bag to his study table before he took out all the books from inside it.

''Just be a doctor and be productive.''

''Just die, you're a mistake anyway!''

''I don't even know why you were born in the first place.''

Seungmin just sighed as he tried to read and study for his lessons tomorrow. Letting a tear slip from his eye as he try to push those unwanted voices out even if it's really hard.

__________

''He's taking too long in the bathroom.'' Minho said to himself before he stood up and decided to go to the bathroom.

When he went there, he saw the younger looking at himself in the mirror not even noticing that Minho is now there, looking at him. He then heard the younger sigh before he lifted his shaky hands up to look at it.

'He seem so deep in thought.'  Minho thought. 'I wonder what's going on inside his head.' He thought again.

''J-jeongin?'' He called. ''You okay?'' He asked.

The younger snapped out of his thoughts before looking at the older through the mirror with a light smile. ''Yeah, I'm alright.'' he said.

Minho stepped closer as he also look at the younger through the mirror. ''You sure? You seem so deep in thought earlier.'' He said.

''O-oh, yeah. I was looking at myself, I just looked so so stressed. Look at the bags under my eyes-- wait no it's a wholeass luggage set.'' Jeongin said and laughed as he leaned closer to the mirror to observe his face.

''Stressed? Where?! You still look cute and beautiful that's so goddamn unfair. So that's what it's like to be God's favorite.'' Minho said making the younger laugh.

''You're God's favorite. Your nose is so perfect, your eyes are sparkling and beautiful, you have perfect body proportion, you look like you were sculpted hyung!'' Jeongin said and giggled. ''Wish I'm as perfect as you.'' He added.

Minho smiled lightly before reaching for the younger's hand, just holding it in his for a few seconds before looking at him again.

''You're perfect darling... Just the way you are.'' He said with a smile.

''I think you're blind hyung. Me? Yang Jeongin? Perfect? That doesn't sit right.'' Jeongin said as he continued giggling but Minho just shushed him.

''You are perfect and no you can't convince me otherwise. If you need someone to remind you that everyday, here I am, I'll tell you how beautiful you are day by day.'' Minho said, feeling proud of himself for managing to say that without stuttering although his ears says it all.

 Jeongin just giggled at what his hyung said, thinking of it as a joke but he didn't say anything else, he instead enjoy the comfort he feels as the older held into his hand gently as if it's so delicate and precious that he doesn't want it to be damaged or to lose it.

1116 words

UGHHHHHHH ANGSTTTSSSSSSS. One last angst and we're going to say bye bye to them cause I'm going to shower the book with fluffs again... (maybe with little angsts slipping in but that could change).

ALSO SHOOOPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!!! I'M BROKER THAN EVER???? DAMN THEY DID WELL CHOOSING SKZ CAUSE I JUST SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON THINGS I PROBABLY WON'T USE BUT I THINK ARE CUTE SO I ORDERED IT.