38

''Bye Seung, thank you for taking me home. A-and sorry for all the trouble.'' Felix said.

''If it weren't for that trouble, we wouldn't be dating by now.'' Seungmin said with a laugh while Felix just glared at him. ''Did I lie though?'' Seungmin asked him and shrugged.

''No, I just hate it when you're right.'' Felix said with a huff while Seungmin only laughed at him and pulled him closer to give him a forehead kiss. 

''You should go now. Bye Lix.'' Seungmin said.

''I want another kiss.'' Felix said while puckering his lips making Seungmin laugh before he leaned forward again to give him a peck.

''Now go, your mom is probably finding you.'' Seungmin said.

Felix scrunched his nose again before he gave Seungmin another peck. ''Bye bye Seung.'' Felix said with a laugh while Seungmin's still stunned.

He removed his seatbelt and gave Seungmin a tiny wave before going out of the car.

''Drive safely or I'll break your ankles.'' Felix said making Seungmin laugh.

''Roger sir.'' He said and made a salute.

Seungmin waited for Felix to get inside the gate before he drove off with a smile on his face, his thoughts filled with Felix, everything about Felix.

Felix on the other hand, sneaked through the window of their living room. He knows that his mom will give him an earful of scolding because of what he did so he wants to avoid it. However, when he closed the window behind, he heard a tapping of foot so he turned around at this only to see his mom looking at him with a not so good expression while holding a slipper.

''Where have you been Lee Felix?! You reek of alcohol again! You didn't even tell me you're going somewhere. I tried calling Jisung but his phone was on silent. I was worried of you!'' She said and was about to hit Felix with a slipper but Felix stopped him.

''B-before you hit me with that slipper, listen to my news first.'' Felix said with a smile making his mom confused.

''Tell me what it is then.'' She said, dropping the slipper to the floor to wear it.

''Mom, I, Lee Felix is not a single potato anymore. I now have a boyfriend!'' Felix said in excitement with a squeal.

''What?'' She asked, not really understanding what her squealing ball of sunshine just said.

''I said I now have a boyfriend, I got myself a boyfriend mom.'' Felix said with a big smile as he dance her mother around, her mom following his steps as they waltz around their small living room space.

''That's great news!'' She said with much enthusiasm, almost as excited as Felix was.

Felix then leaded his mom to the couch and they sat down there, laughing at each other. Felix is all sobered up now, and his mom seemed like she already forgot all the worries and stress she got because of Felix.

''So tell me some things about him.'' She said to Felix.

Felix couldn't help but smile at this, he's so happy that his mom accept him for who he is. When he came out to his mom as bisexual, he didn't expect her mom to openly accept him. Instead, she let herself be educated by her son about his sexuality and also opened herself up for some other information about the branches and other members of the community her son is in.

''I always told you that when it comes to men, I prefer men that are a few years older than me, buffed up and has this dark aura all around them right?'' Felix started off with a laugh.