42

Edit: Not @ me forgetting the timeskip in this chapter. I hope it didn't confuse anyone who read this part already 😭

2 months later

''Fuck you! I'll wear the black suit!'' Changbin said.

''I already told you I'll be the one who'll wear the black suit!'' Chan said back.

''I thought we agreed that I'll wear a black suit and you'll wear the white one?!'' Changbin argued.

''No?! When did we fucking agree with that?'' Chan asked

''You goddamn agreed!''

''I didn't fucking agree!''

''Knowing that you two are the ones that'll get married to each other is surprising enough, don't make this more shocking for us.'' Felix said.

''Why don't you two just wear black?'' Seungmin asked.

''We can't, someone has to wear white or our parents will get mad at us.'' Chan said.

''Just rock paper scissors your way out.'' Jeongin suggested with a smile. ''The one who loses will wear a white suit.''

''Not fair, I always lose rock paper scissors!'' Changbin whined.

''Then whoever wins will wear white suit'' Seungmin said.

''Hey that's not--'' Chan tried to say but Hyunjin immediately cut him off

''Rock paper scissors shoot!'' Hyunjin said and the two immediately shoot their shot.

Changbin slightly widened his eyes and cheered in victory.

''Hah! Fuck you, I won!'' Changbin cheered. ''After how many years of being unfortunate in playing rock paper scissors I finally won!'' He added.

''Who's telling him?'' Jeongin whispers.

''Well congratulations, you're going to wear white suit!'' Felix cheered and clapped his hands.

''Wait what?''

''I'm sure you'll look good in white.'' Felix assured but Changbin started whining and kicking around.

''Nooooo, m-my- my pride, my identity.'' Changbin muttered 

''Is he usually like this?'' Seungmin whispered to Felix.

''More than usual.'' Felix whispered back.

Chan on the other hand just ignored his whining fiance and faced the others. ''Where are the others by the way?'' Chan asked.

''Jisung said he just woke up.'' Hyunjin said, looking up from his phone.

''What's wrong with your boyfriend? Why is he always like that?'' Changbin asked, shaking his head.

''We facetimed til 4 in the morning.'' Hyunjin said with a laugh.

''And you're surprisingly here.'' Chan said, quite amazed.

''I just had to suffocate him for almost five minutes so he could wake up.'' Seungmin said with a shrug.

This made the others stare blankly at Seungmin who just made an 'It is what it is' expression.

''T-that's concerning.'' Changbin muttered.

''What about Minho? Where is he?'' Chan asked, immediately turning to Jeongin. ''Do you know where is Minho?'' He asked.

''Minho-hyung had to take Dori to the vet.'' The younger replied.

''Who the fuck is Dori?'' Seungmin asked.

''His cat, the grey one.'' Jeongin said. ''Come one hyung, he literally made a powerpoint introduction for his cats especially for you.''