Nightmare?

{This isn't edited yet, if there is anything wrong, sorry}

1986

Kurt's p.o.v.

Me and y/n have gotten an apartment together. And I thought it wasn't fair for her to be the only one with a job. So I got a job as a fucking swimming constructor, for the Y.M.C.A. I don't think I'm really gonna like it, don't know why, but I just don't like it. But today is my first day. Ugh, this is gonna be fucking weird. Wish myself luck.

But today y/n couldn't go to work. She has a stomach bug.

I head to mine and y/n's room, to tell her bye and I love her.

"Y/n/n can I come in?" I ask just in case of she is changing.

"Yeah!" Her voice raspy, from throwing up a lot.

I walk in and sit at the end of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I ask sweetly, while rubbing her back.

"Pain, pain, pain. Please, just make it go away," She says grabbing my hand that was on her back and holding it. "But I hope you have a good day at work blue." She says sitting up.

"Yeah let's hope I do." I chuckle at my remark, then give her a peck on the forehead then the lips.

"Aye! You're gonna get sick too!" She says giving me a hug, with her chin laying on my shoulder while rubbing my shoulder blade, copying my actions.

"So, at least I get to be sick with the most awesomeness girl in the world!" I say hugging her back.

"Well you should get going now. Love you!" She says squeezing me real tight, then slamming her body on the bed face down.

"Love you too, I should back by 6:30 p.m." I tell her, then walking out our bedroom door. Grabbing the swim trunks that I put on our couch, then grab our car keys.

Yay! Hint the sarcasm.

*time skip*

I already have my trunks on and I just gotta wait for the kid that I'm working with for today.

*time skip*

The kids here, he looks like they're six years old. Damn it, they're gonna talk about random shit they like.

I walk over to the kid and their parents.

"Hey, I'm Kurt. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to be teaching your kid how to-" I say getting cut off by the kid.

"I'm Connor, I like turtles." The kid says.

"Connor you know not interrupting people like that." His mom tells him.

"Oh, it's okay. It's not that big of a problem. He's probably just excited." I tell them messing the kids hair. Like a dad off of a movie, to their kids.

"Okay, but we gotta go. We have a business meeting today." They say giving Connor a kiss on the forehead than walking out.

I don't even think that their suppose to leave. I'm pretty sure that's just a little illegal.

"Okay? So are you ready to learn how to swim!" I say fake-excitedly.

"Yeah! I wanna learn how to swim like a turtle!" He says acting like he was swimming around, circling me.

"Well then let's go and learn how to swim like one buddy." I say hesitantly patting the kids head. I guess it's more weird to do it without faking it.

*time skip*

"C'mon Connor it's time for you to go." I say lifting him out of the pool.

"Awe, that sucks big time," he says scooting back so I can get out. "When is the next time I get to see you Kurt?" He asks me grabbing my hand and holding it.