I Love You

1985

Y/n's p.o.v.

"Okay y/n you have to wear something cute." Katy says going through my closet while I sit down on my bed.

"What about you don't you have to get ready for the date too?" Sandy asks her giving me a wink.

"Oh my god! Bye I gotta go get ready! Y/n don't look like a bum to the date like you do everyday!" She says walking out my bedroom door.

"Okay! Whatever. I'm just gonna wear whatever to be honest." I say getting up from my to look through my closet.

"Also Sandy do you want to come with us?" I ask her while looking through my closet.

"Sure! But that's only if you want me too." She says rubbing her neck.

"Yeah trust me. I bet Kurt doesn't really want Katy to go. Because she is going to so happy and talking like "oh my god this is so cute!" like I would rather just have me and Kurt on a date. With you of course. But I mean Katy is just gonna be way too excited for the date that's all." I say.

"Yeah thats true." Sandy says trying to help me find a decent outfit.

"Katy should be lucky if you even find something that kinda matches." Sandy says giving weird looks to my clothes.

"Oooh look at this one!" I say getting dark blue jeans and a Ramones shirt.

"Yes!" Sandy says taking it from my hands. Then laying it out on the bed.

"And I found an outfit that kinda matches!" I say mockingly but proud of myself at the same time.

"I know who would except you to do that!" Sandy says with a little grin on her face.

"Whatever asshole." I say while I'm trying to look for my hairbrush.

"Right here. And I'm going to my house I'll be back here at around 5:00 p.m. just so we can hang out before the date! And bye y/n!" Sandy says walking out my bedroom door.

I get dressed in my outfit and brush my hair. I put on my black pair of converse. I already had my socks in before I put them on. (Don't worry reader)

I walk downstairs and look at the clock. It's 4:17 p.m. Two hours and 43 minutes until the date. Ugh this is gonna feel like forever.

The phone starts ringing. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Y/n! Me and Krist can't come to the date!" Katy says loudly.

"Okay thanks for telling me I guess?" I say.

"Bye y/n!" Krist and Katy say in unison.

"Bye." I put the phone up.

Thank god!

I do a little dance from excitement.

"You are that excited for the date?" Mom asks me from behind.

"No! I mean yeah. No I did it because Katy isn't going. You know how annoying she gets when she gets excited from something." I tell mom.

"Yeah, you're not joking!" Dad says joining the conversation.

Mom just shakes her head while grabbing a soda from the fridge.

*time skip to 6:00*

I'm so fucking nervous. Sandy has been here for almost half an hour.

"Do you wanna go on the front porch?" Sandy asks me.

"Yeah I need some fresh air." I say walking towards the front door.