T H R E E

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hey Ariana, whats up?" Scooter asked through the phone.

"Hey, so uh, I have a question" I said nervously and he sighed. "No Ariana, you cant put out another album just yet, i'm sorry" I rolled my eyes, "Thats not the question dumbass" 

"Oh, then what is it?" He asked, sounding surprised. "I was wondering if I could bring a girl into the studio to meet you some day? Her names Angelina, she's my sisters best friend and she's talented as fuck. I think you'll love her" I told him truthfully. Scooter was silent for a moment before answering, "Sure, why the hell not. Bring her over next Saturday at noon" I grinned. "Okay, thank you!" "No problem, bye Ariana"

I said bye back, hanging up the phone and squealing making Frankie jump. "What? What happened?" He asked frantically. "Scooter said yes! I'm gonna make Lina a star!" I exclaimed and he glared at me. 

"What?"

"Did you ask Lina if it was okay for you to make her a star" He asked and my eyes widened. "Uh..no"

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Ew, I fucking hate school" Scarlet said, grimacing and I hummed. 

"Same, honestly I think I'm just gonna drop out and become a stripper or some shit" Scarlet gasped. 

"Oh my god, you would make the sexiest stripper, what the fuck!" She yelled making me laugh. "You're so dramatic, but thanks Scar" She smiled at me, "No problem ya little rat" I smiled at her, opening my mouth to say something else but was interrupted when my phone dinged. 

big sis
yo, is lina around?

charlie bear
uh yeah, why?
im in school btw, why are you texting me?

big sis
i know, im sorry
i just need to talk to lina real quick

charlie bear
okay but we have class in like 10 minutes so make it quick

big sis
i will !!
thank you

charlie bear
new contact
Angel ♪ 

you're welcome, love you

big sis
love you too! have a good day at school

I huffed as I shut off my phone. Why would she want to talk to Lina? She barely knows her. I sighed, shrugging it off and walking towards the music room. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Ugh, I am having the worst day so far" Scarlet complained as she plopped her lunch tray down on the table. "Oh no, why?" She rolled her eyes, picking at her food before answering. 

"So first, I was in math and stupid Mr. Evans kept being a bitch, but not to everyone just towards me and then, I found Erin kissing Stacy Williamson in the girls bathroom" She explained and I grimaced. "That sounds awful, I'm sorry" I empathized and she shrugged,  "Its whatever" Lina and I pouted at her. 

"My day hasn't been that bad " Lina beamed and we looked at her, waiting for her to continue. 

"First I got a text from Charlotte's sister telling me she heard my song and her manager wants to meet me and then-"

I cut her off before she could continue. 

"Ariana texted you saying that?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Lina thats great!" I practically yelled and Scarlet nodded. "Remember us when you're famous" She joked with a mouth full of food making Lina roll her eyes. 

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not even that good" She said and Scarlet glared at her. "The Ariana Grande heard your song and wants you to meet with her record label-"

"Its just her manager actually"

"whatever, same thing, and you're going to try and tell me that you're not talented? Shut the fuck up" Scarlet whispered and Lina sighed. "What if they ask me to join their record label?" She asks quietly and Scarlet rolls her eyes. "You say yes then become rich and famous" 

"What if I dont want to be rich and famous"

"Bullshit. Everyone wants to be rich and famous" 

Lina and Scarlet argued for a while, while I sat there tuning them out. I felt weird for some reason, almost like I was jealous of Lina. Which is stupid, because why would I be jealous? Why should I be mad that my sister who I only get to see about two or three times a year is suddenly so interested in my best friend of thirteen years and will probably forget about me and just end up adopting Lina as her new sister.

Okay.

Maybe I'm a little jealous.  

But I have a good reason to be! I love Ariana, she's the best sister ever, but she's always so busy helping other people sometimes she forgets about her family.

For example, when I was in fifth grade I wanted to be an actress, and there was this play that I had tried out for, and I had gotten the lead role. I was so excited about it, I had told my whole family and they all said they were going. But, when the day finally arrived, I got a text from Ariana saying "hey bubba, im really sorry but I cant make it to your play. i'm getting matching tattoos with some fans today, but you're gonna do great! Love you ❤" And that was it. 

So yeah, I was jealous. I was jealous that apparently, when it comes to my sister, I come last. 

Every damn time.