N I N E

BRING

The bell rang, signaling that first period was over. I groaned, grabbing my textbooks and walking out the door. 

I was walking down the hallway, minding my own business when I felt someone bump into me. I sighed, looking over to see who it was, grimacing when I saw Daru and Jewelz's faces.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed and Daru grinned, shoving a photo into my hand. 

I rolled my eyes, flipping the photo over and gasping softly. 

"Where did you get this" I whispered and they smiled evilly. 

"So, when were you gonna tell us you were related to the Ariana Grande?" Jewelz asked, leaning back onto the lockers behind her and smirking. 

"Never" 

Daru giggles, snatching the photo out of my hand and twirling it around. "I want an autograph" I furrow my eyebrows at her, crossing my arms. "No." 

"Then I'll just give TMZ a call and-"
"NO! Oh my god okay, fine I-I'll get you an autograph" 

They smirked, walking away making me face palm.

Im so fucked, they're gonna use this as blackmail for like, the rest of my life. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Charlie bear! C'mere and listen to what I wrote!" I hear Ariana call and I sigh, walking over to her and plopping onto the chair next to her. 

"Wait, I uh, I need a quick favor" 
"Sure, whats up"

I gulped, wiggling uncomfortably in my seat before telling her. 

"I uh, I need you to sign something for me"
"For school? Sure, what is it?"
"No not that I need a uh, I need an autograph" I stutter and she looks at me quizzically before laughing. 

"For what?" She asks between giggles and I bite my lip. "My uh, my friends" I lie and she nods, picking up a pen. 

"How many do you need?"

 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"CHARLIE! You got our shit?" I hear Daru ask and I nod, handing them the pieces of paper my sister had signed and they hum.

"How much is your sisters signature worth?" Jewelz asks, smacking on a piece of gum and I look at her, wondering if I heard what she just said correctly. 

"Excuse me?"
"I said, how much is your sisters signature worth? We're gonna sell these" 

I pursed my lips angrily, about to yell at them but ultimately deciding against it. 

"You can probably get a good 200 bucks, for each" I tell them honestly and they nod, walking away making me sigh. 

"You okay baby?" I hear someone ask and I turn around, smiling when I see Julia. 
"Not really"

She furrows her eyebrows adorably, wrapping her arms around my waist. "What happened gorgeous?" She asks and I sigh softly, falling into her embrace. 

"Nothing, Im just... tired" I lied, and she hummed, swaying our bodies and pulling me close. 

I giggle when she goes to dip me, pulling me back up and into a kiss. 

"I love you" I mumble and she grins, spinning me around. 

"I love you too angel, wanna go get some food now that schools over?" She asks and I nod ecstatically. 

"Yes!" 

Julia laughs, grabbing my hand and leading me outside. 

"Where are we going?"
"You'll see"

I roll my eyes playfully as I continue to follow her. 

"We're here" Julia whispers, and I gasp as I look around, smiling. 
"What is this?" I ask and she shrugs shyly. "Its nothing really, I just figured ya know, we havent been out on a date in like, 3 months so-"

I cut her off by kissing her, wrapping my arms around her neck. 

"Thank you" I whisper quietly, "You always know how to make everything better" 

She smiles, tucking a piece of hair behind my hair. 

"Lets eat, yeah?"

I nod, getting off her lap and sitting down on the blanket. 

"Oh my god, theres so much food!" I exclaim and she laughs, "Yeah, I went a little overboard" She says, picking up a bag and handing it to me

"How about you open your presents first" 

I shake my head, "Baby, this is too much, I cant-" 

She cuts me off. 

"Yes you can, now c'mon, open them!" 

I open the presents one by one, and by the time I was done, I was in shock. 

"Julia! This is- how much did this- oh my god" 

She laughs, leaning over and kissing my cheek softly. 

"Anything for you" She says and I shake my head. 

"I cant accept this" I tell her and she rolls her eyes. 
"Yes you can, now lets eat because Im starving" 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Bye, I love you" I call out as I step out of my girlfriends car and she smiles, blowing me a kiss. 

"Love you more, I'll see you tomorrow!" She yells back before pulling out of the drive way, waving good bye. 

I giggle, walking inside and closing the door quietly. 

"Im home!" I call out and I hear someone squeal and run down the stairs. 

"Charlie!" 

I groan. 

"Lina, you're squishing me" I mumble and she gasps, letting go of me. "Sorry" She pouts and I shrug, "Dont worry about it, you're fine. Whats up?" I ask and she grins.

"I signed a record label!"