O N E

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Charlie! Come down here please!" My mom called from downstairs. I sighed, throwing my phone down onto my bed and walking into the kitchen where my mom was. 

"Whats up mama?" I asked, jumping up onto the counter top. "Lina is sleeping over tonight, her mom is working an overnight shift again" My mom explained and I nodded. "Alright, sounds fun" "But, theres one problem." She said and I looked at her confused, "Whats that?"

"Ariana's coming back from her tour tomorrow" 

I grinned, "She is? Yay! Lina's gonna love her, shes fucking obsessed with her music. She's always talking about how she's her biggest inspiration and shit" I rambled. Lina, my best friend, also known as Angelina, or Angel is a singer/songwriter, just like my sister, Ariana Grande. Lina isn't as well known as Ariana is, of course, she only has a couple thousand listens on soundcloud, but im positive she's gonna be famous one day. 

"Does Lina know you two are related?" 

"Yeah, her and Scarlet know." I tell her and she nods.

"No one else though, right?" My mom asks and I shake my head, "No, the cover last name is working pretty well." 

My name, is Charlotte Eloise Grande, but at school I go by Charlotte Eloise Buttera, as a cover up so no one finds out that I'm related to the Ariana grande. My mom and Ariana made an agreement that she wouldn't tell the public about me, so I could live as normal of a life as possible. And although I did feel left out sometimes, I was still extremely thankful, I didn't exactly want to be followed by paparazzi all the fucking time. 

"Alright good, as long as no one else knows its fine. Now go finish up your homework, Lina will be over in two hours." I nod, kissing my mom on the cheek and running upstairs.

I jumped onto my bed, pulling out my phone and texting Lina. 

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 ♪

hey bitch

hii
whatcha doin

im waiting for you to come over
are you bringing henry???

Do you want me to?

YES!
hows henry doing btw?

good, we went on a walk today

AWW LEMME SEE

kk

ASKJDFFVRBEUWINM
🥺🥺🥺
my baby

he saw a dog and got scared lmao 
he squealed SO fucking loudly

omg stop
so fucking cute
oh btw i have to tell you something

whats that