T W O

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I groaned lightly as my eyes adjusted to the light that was peaking through my blinds. "What time is it?" I asked groggily and Lina yawned, "I think its seven thirty" she mumbled and I whined, "Alright, time to get up then" I said, not even bothering to move and just staring at the ceiling. 

"You're not even moving" Lina said and I groaned, "Yeah thats cause I dont wanna get up" I whined and she huffed. "I dont either, but we gotta get dressed so hurry your ass up, Scarlet will be here to pick us up in an hour" She told me and I sighed. 

"Oh my god, fine" I grumbled, climbing out of bed and grabbing an outfit from my closet.

"Charlotte!"

"Lina!" I mocked and she rolled her eyes. "I need to borrow some of your clothes" She said and I nodded, "K, thats fine, knock yourself out" I told her as I walked into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

I put on my outfit before walking out. 

"Okay, what do you think of this outfit?" Lina asked and I looked up, my eyes widening. 

"Holy shit, you look hot" I complimented and she grinned, "Thanks. So do you"

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒'𝑠 𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡:

𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡:

I  flipped my hair sassily, "I know I do" I joked and she snorted, "Sure you do, now c'mon Scarlet's gonna be here in 10" She said and I nodded, "Okay, I'll meet you downstairs" I told her as I finished packing

"K, hurry up"

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Frankie and I were in the kitchen, laughing as I told him about how I almost peed myself on stage. 

"Oh my god, I cant believe you didn't go to the bathroom beforehand! You dumbass" He said, shaking his head and I laughed, "I know, I'm so fucking stupid." I sighed and Frankie nodded, "True" I glared at him, opening my mouth to say something else but was cut off by someone else's presence. 

"Oh- uh, sorry, I'm just waiting for Charlie to finish getting ready" The girl, whos name I believe was Lina said. 

I smiled at her, waving her over. "Dont worry about it, have you had anything to eat yet?" I asked and she shook her head. "No, I dont usually eat in the mornings" She said and I hummed. 

"Do you guys need a ride to school?" Frankie asked Lina, "No, Scarlet's picking us up" She explained and I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Whos Scarlet?" I asked, "Shes our other friend" Lina told me and I nodded. 

"Alrighty! Im ready!" Charlotte said, running into the kitchen making me jump. 

"Jesus Char, you scared me"

"Oops, sorry" 

She grabbed Lina's hand, dragging her outside while yelling 'Goodbye, I love you' and then walking out the front door. 

"Are they dating?" I asked Frankie as soon as I heard the door close.

Frankie shook his head, "No, but im pretty sure Charlotte's dating another girl from school, I'm pretty sure her name is Julia" He explained and I hummed, "Thats cute, I'm glad she's happy now" I said, referring to how a year ago Charlotte was so depressed she rarely ever left her room.

"Yeah, shes definitely happier now" He agreed. "Oh! By the way, Lina is like, a huge fan of yours" He says and I grin. "Really? Thats cute" I said and he hummed. "You're her like, biggest inspiration, shes a singer/songwriter just like you" I gasp, "She is? Has she released anything?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she has a couple thousand listens on soundcloud or some shit like that." He tells me and I smile, pulling out my phone. 

"Do you know what the name of the songs are?" I ask and he thinks for a moment before saying, "I know one, its called 'Love on the brain.' "

I nod, typing it in and clicking on the one that says its by Angelina Foster. 

I turn my volume up as she begins to sing.

"And you got me like oh
What you want from me?
(What you want from me?)
And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high
Baby, you got me like oh, mm
You love when I fall apart, fall apart
So you can put me together
And throw me against the wall

Baby, you got me like i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii, woo i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii
Don't you stop loving me, loving me
Don't quit loving me, loving me
Just start loving me, loving me

Oh, and, babe, I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something, babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain, yeah
And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain

Baby keep loving me
Just love me, yeah
Just love me
All you need to do is love me yeah
Got me like ah-ah-ah-ow
I'm tired of being played like a violin
What do I gotta do to get in your motherfuckin' heart?

Baby like i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii, woo i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-hiii
Don't you stop loving me, loving me
Don't quit loving me, loving me
Just start loving me, loving me

Oh, and, babe, I'm fist-fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something, babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain
And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain"

By the time the song is over, my jaw is practically on the ground. 

"Holy shit" I whisper. "That was fucking fantastic" I say and Frankie nods. 

I lick my lips, looking up from my phone and thinking for a moment before dialing Scooter's number.