E I G H T

this is just kind of filler chapter to get u guys used to Julia and her relationship with Charlotte.
if ur homophobic (or racist) i wouldn't read this chapter. actually nvm just dont read this book bc its gonna be full of homos-

"Damn, that food was delicious" Scarlet sighed, slumping back into her chair and putting her hand over her stomach. "For real, I think that was the best soup I've ever had" Lina said, smoothing down her dress. Julia nodded agreeing. "Im so full" I groaned, leaning my head onto Julia's shoulder, and her arm immediately went down to wrap around my waist. 

She leaned her chin onto my head and Ariana awed. 

"Im guessing you guys are still together?" 

We nodded, and I felt Julia peck my forehead gently. 

"Yup, our 2 year anniversary is in a month" 

Ariana smiled, "What are you guys gonna do?" She asked intrigued and I shrugged. 

Julia cleared her throat, wiggling in her seat a bit and Ariana raised her eyebrow. 

"Got it, sorry Julia" 

I looked at them both confused. "Sorry for what?" 
"Nothing, dont worry about it babe" 

Deciding to give up, I sighed, slumping back into my seat and cuddling into Julia's side. 

"I love you" I whispered softly so that only she could hear. 
"I love you more" She whispered back, running her hand through my hair and kissing me gently. 

"Aye, pg13 bitches" Scarlet said, throwing a napkin at us. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Shut the fuck up" 

Ariana glared at us, grabbing her purse and pulling out her phone. 

Her eyes widened as she stood up, grabbing Lina's hand and pulling her up as well. 

"We need to leave. Now"

We all got up, following her out the back door. "Ari where are we going?" I ask and she shushes me. 

"We're going to one of my friends house- we wont stay long dont worry, just until they're gone"
"Until whos gone?"
"Paparazzi"

I groaned quietly. 

The paps ruin everything I swear to God. 

"Whos house are we going to? Do I know them?" I asked and she nodded. 

"Its Victoria" She said and I grinned. "Yes!" I muttered under my breath. 

The four of us continued to follow my sister towards an apartment complex. 

We follow Ari inside, walking up one flight of stairs and towards apartment 34. 

Ariana knocks on the door, and it swings open to reveal my 'aunt', Victoria. 

"Ari! What are you doing here?" She askes excitedly, pulling her robe tighter over her baby bump. "Hey! We were all having dinner and the paps showed up, we were wondering if we could hide in here until they leave?" 

Victoria nods, opening the door wider so we can all come in. 

"Hey kiddo" she says when she see's me, pulling me in for a hug. "Hi" I smile, hugging her back. 

"Julia!" She shouts when she see's my girlfriend, running towards her and pulling her in for a hug. 

Victoria always loved Julia, she thought she was the 'perfect match' for me. 

She said hi to Lina and Scarlet before letting out a sigh and plopping down on the couch.

"Man, I am fucking exhausted"

Ariana laughs quietly. 

"Baby monet tiring you out?" 

Nodding tiredly, Victoria lets out another sigh, lifting her legs up to rest on the coffee table in front of her. 

"Yup, shes been driving me crazy" She says, rolling her eyes. 

Ariana smiles, looking out the winder and letting out a sigh of relief. 

"Alright, they're gone. We'll leave you alone now, thank you Vic" 

Victoria smiles, waving at us. 

"Bye! I'd get up to hug you but I'm too pregnant for that shit" She jokes and we all laugh, waving goodbye and heading home.