S I X

new cover, what do we think?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAY ( @funsizedbby ) ILYSM 

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ariana and I giggled as we slowly got out of Victoria's car. 

It was around 2am, and Ariana and I had been at the beach for over 5 hours. And we had a fucking great time. We talked about our feelings- and Ari explained that she never meant to make me feel like she didn't care about me, and that she loves me more than anything and she promises to spend more time with me. 

After that, we ate all the food and then just lied down on the back of the truck and talked some more. 

Unfortunately, we lost track of time, and now it was two in the morning and we sneaking in. 

"Shhh" Ariana whispered when I stepped on a twig and I bit my lip. 
"Sorry" I whispered back and she rolled her eyes, opening the door.  

"Its fine, now c'mon- and be quiet" 

I nodded, following my sister up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. 

Thank god mom was a deep sleep-

"Girls, what the hell are you two doing?" 

Ariana and I froze. 

I slowly turned around, and almost laughed when I saw my moms tired, confused, angry face looking at us. 

"Sorry mom, we were just coming up from getting some water" Ariana lied and mom raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Together?" 

Ariana cleared her throat awkwardly and nodded. "Uh, yeah" 

I held back a laugh as I watched my mom stare at Ariana, trying to figure out if she was lying or not. 

Finally, she sighed. 

"Fine, as long as the two of you aren't fighting anymore" she said and I grinned. 
"We're not, right Ari?"

Ariana shook her head and draped her arm around my shoulder playfully. 

"Nope, we're all good now" 

My mom smiled, "good, now go the fuck to sleep" 

Doing as she said, Ari and I quietly ran back to our rooms, waving good night to each other before closing our doors. 

I smiled. 

It felt good to have my sister back. 

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Hurry up motherfucker!" Scarlet yelled and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag and running outside. 

"Im coming dumbass!" I yelled back, climbing into the passenger seat of her jeep and sighing. "Wheres lina?" I asked and Scarlet looked at me confused. 

"What?"
"You dont remember?" 
"Remember what?"
"Shes meeting your sister today" 

My mouth formed an 'O' shape and I nodded. 

Scarlet frowned at me "you alright? need to vent or something?" she asked and I smiled at her. "Nah, im good. thanks for asking though" she shrugged, backing out of my driveway and turning on 'Say My Name' by Destiny's Child. 

"No problem asshole, you gonna sit with me today or are you gonna hang out with Julia?" she asked as she focused on the road and I shrugged. "I dunno yet, I haven't spent much time with Julia lately so I feel pretty bad" I responded honestly and Scarlet hummed.