16.

Ava's P.O.V.

I finally got him into his room and locked the door "com'on Harry" I said struggling. He picked himself up "are you mad at me?" he asked still drunk "not anymore". He just looked at me we walked over to his bed and I laid him down "what happened?" I asked sitting next to him "you smell good" he giggled and showed his perfect dimples "you're cute when you're drunk." "you're always cute." he said then poked my noise.

I sat next to him till he fell asleep "where are you going?" he mumbled "I'm going to let you sleep" I said and reached for the door "no stayyyyyy" he whined. "goodness Styles" I said then took off my shoes I walked back over to the bed and laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and intertwined our legs I rested my head on his arm and he started rubbing my back. He was humming a song and I fell asleep.

****

I was reaching for my phone and I couldn't feel it "damnit" I said quitely not wanting to wake Harry up. "good morning beautiful" he said in fucking morning voice which turned me on. "mmmmmmm" I said sounding like a dead animal. He kissed me and he put my body on top of his, I pulled away "good morning!" I said now wide wake. He chuckled and kissed me lightly. "you need a shower" I giggled "alright let's go" he said and grabed my wrist while he walked toward the bathroom. He turned on the shower and started stripping of his clothes only leaving him in his boxers. I was trying not to get cought starring but I did.

He smirked "you're turn" he said "nope, I said you need a shower not me" "come on Ava I'm going to see you naked sooner or later, so why not make it sooner" he winked "I'm not going in that shower with you." I said "fine" he said . I walked out and he took a shower he walked out with wet hair and his pants hanging low on his hips. He walked over to me and sat next to me. It got really awkward till he put his hand close to my area, he kissed me again and pushed me down I wrapped my legs around his troso as I started playing with his wet hair. He broke the kiss "its too early for this Styles" I giggled then got up. He slapped my ass as I walked away "Harry!" I screamed and he just smiled. "I'm leaving now" I said before walking out.

Lauren was in the shower so I picked out the clothes I wanted to wear which was a galaxy hoodie and skinny jeans with my black vans. Lauren came out and left she was already dressed so I walked into the bathroom. I took my shower and of corse there was a knock at the door. So I wrapped my towel around my body and walked out I open the door and Louis standing there and he look at me "I just got out the shower" I said "oh." "Lou is she rea-" Harry said then looked at me and his eyes widen and he licked his lips the bit the bottom one. "okay I'll be done in a few" I said then closed the door I put on my clothes and dried my hair a quickly did my make and I hated my hair because when it's wet it gets wavy.

I grabbed my phone and stuff. "okay done." i said.....

Hope you guys liked it~Kalea 