8.

Ava's P.O.V.

Harry kissed me I mean I have to admit I liked it but I was mad at him. He pulled way "leave!" I yelled "fine!" he yelled back then kissed me one last time "now Harry!". He left and I slid down the wall with a smile "Ava why was Harry leaving and why are you smiling?" "I hate him" I said quietly "wait what happened?, what did I miss!" "nothing" i said then laid down.

***

I woke up did the usual but today I felt like wearing short sleeves. I looked through my clothes and found my Pierce The Veil tee shirt and black ripped skinnys and black Converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my phone with my headphones. I walk out and look through my songs and pick King for a day. I put the volume up till all I could hear is the song.

I get downstairs and see Chad waiting by the stairs. He smirked and walked over to me he said something I don't know what it was something. I roll my eyes and try to walk away from him till he put his arm around me. Took out my headphones "don't touch me" i spat at him while pushing his arm off "babe com'on" his said then tried to grab my hand. "don't" I said while walking away "or what?" he questioned. This time he grabbed my hand and pulled me close "exactly" he said while leaning in. I kicked him in the balls and he hunched over "or that" I walked away "so kicking people I see".........

Hope you guys liked it ~ Kalea 