9.

Ava's P.O.V.

"kicking people I see" Louis said while walking next to me "yeah totally" I said sarcastically "So.... Did you and Harry actually kiss?" he asked awkwardly "I dont know what you're talking about" I said. We were still walking next to eachother "I'm not dumb" he said "like I said I don't know what you're talking about Louis". I started looking down at my hands "you're lying" he said out of no where "no I'm not" "oh com'on Ava you actually think I'm that dumb" he chuckled "no" I mumbled "I know you're lying because you look down at your hands it's obvious...." he trailed off "don't worry I won't tell anyone". This time he looked me in the eye. Then walked away "wait Louis!" I said walking after him "yes?" "who told you?!" I question "I'm just going to pretend you didnt ask that question".

I'm so dumb it's obvious, pissed I walked toward Harry who was talking to Jessica and some guy I didn't know "why did you tell Louis?!" I said in a pissed tone standing infront of him "tell him what?" "you know what". He smiled then his smile faded "he doesn't know what you're talking about so leave" she said while looking at him check me out "oh go fuck yourself" I snapped. "once you find out what you told him, you know where my dorm is Styles" "everyone knows where your dorm is" Jessica said "oh please the guy you call your boyfriend is checking me out, so once you get you're shit together then maybe you can make smart remarks".

I walked away "Ava wait" I heard Harry say but I kept walking "Ava seriously" he sounded closer "what harry?" I said then turned around to see him. "I didn't mean to tell him" "yeah okay Harry". Jessica was standing behind him "seems like you have a new stalker" i rolled my eyes and walked away . I walk to math and sit next to Brain he smiled at me and I smiled back. He slipped his hand under the table and put it on my tigh. I start to blush and he bit his bottom lip. " I really like you" he wrote on a peace of paper "i really like you to" I wrote on the paper and gave it back to him. "so do you want to go out?"

When I read it my heart started racing "yes" he looked at it and smiled then balled the paper up. After math Brain and I walked out together and he put his arm around me "so babe are you still going to the party?" he asked "yeah , are you?" "yeah". A group of guys called Brain "babe I have to go" I just nodded and smiled he kissed my cheek then walked away with them. "do you like him".......

Hope you guys liked it~Kalea 