15.

Ava's P.O.V.

She huffed and walked away "not making a big deal huh?" i said while smiling "what she was getting on my nerves" "tell me about it" I said. "so..." I said awkwardly Harry tried to kiss me again "wow Styles do you need some water?" "no why?" "because you're thirsty" I chuckled. He just rolled his eyes "you're dumb" he said "thank you I try" I said "so Ava.." Lauren said. Then she put her arm around him.

"don't like him " Lauren whispered "trust me I hate him" " bullshit!, it doesn't seem like you hated him last night" "that's different". "yeah okay". We where waking "I have to go, I'll see you later" Harry said before kissing me infront of Lauren "ew Ava let's go" Lauren said while making gagging noises. Then pulled me away I licked my bottom lip while looking at him and he bit is bottom lip and started messing with his hair.

Lauren and I walked in to Civics and found our seats. About an hour in Harry texted me.

From: Harry

Come to my dorm.

To: Harry

I can't, sorry :(

From: Harry

Yes you can, now come.

To:Harry

I can't and I won't, now stop texting me.

From: Harry

No. Not until you come.

I read it then shut my phone down and put it my lap. After class Lauren and I walked out "why didnt you answer you're phone?" Harry asked now walking next to me "because I shut it down". Harry kept following us "I'm going to the bathroom" I said then Lauren looked at me then at Harry and back at me. "okay I'll wait" she said while standing next to the bathroom door. "so why are you standing next to the door?" "because I don't trust you with Ava." Lauren said "she owns me and she knows what I'm talking about". I walked out before they got in a fight.

"what is Harry talking about?!" Lauren asked in a worried and pissed tone "I don't know let's go" I said I looked at Harry pissed. Then we walked away . After a long day I took a shower and put in a messy bun. I tried to go to sleep for hours now but I just couldnt I looked over at Lauren and she was fast asleep. I looked at my phone and it said it was 1:00am "shit" I mumbled I slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my shoes then slowly closed the door. I walked down the hallway to Harry's dorm . I knock and Harry opened looking drunk and beaten up I looked at him and he smiled. He started leaning back and froth . He fell on my shoulder "okay, let's go" I said while trying to left him and and walk into his room.....

Hope you guys liked it~ Kalea 