7.

Ava's P.O.V.

"was that suppose to hurt my feeling's" I started and he just looked at me "because it didnt" I continued. I walk away from Harry because I don't know what it was about him but when he said that but it hurt in my heart. I walk into bio and sit next to Brain who was very flirty today. I didn't mind it because I like him like alot but I don't know if he likes me back. Class was over and I start walking out till I felt someone put their arm around me.

"Brain you scared the living shit out of me" I chuckled "sorry babe" he said while moving his arm down to my hips. "So Ava I was wondering if you wanted to go a party this weekend with.......me?" he said shly. When he acts shy it's so cute "um yeah sure" I said while smiling "great thanks babe" he said the kissed my forehead and walked away. I was walking upstairs to my dorm and I see Harry leaning against the door frame which look incredibly sexy but I snapped out if my unholy thoughts and walked towards him. "yes?" I said while unlocking my dorm not looking at him "I need help" I said "you're telling me" I chuckled. He turned me around and pinned me up against the door.

My breathing got uneven, I could see the cuts on his lips and the bruises on him and the cuts on his knuckles. "what happened to you?" I said looking in his eyes "nothing, can you help me?" he said. While I was still pinned aganist the door his warm breath fanned me face "um..yeah" I said trying not to sound thirsty. "thanks" he said and let me go I open the door. We walk in and Harry closed the door I grabbed his hand and walked towards the bathroom. I sat on the counter and grabbed the first aid kit "it's going to sting a little" I said then grabbed his hand.

I noticed how big Harry's hand was and how small mine was. I dabbed the cotton ball with alcohol on it on Harry's knuckles he watched me do both hands the grab another one and did the ones above his eyebrows. I threw the cotton balls way and got a wash cloth "don't move" I said focus on his lips. He smirked just as I was going to clean it "what did I say" I said hitting his chest lightly "sorry love" he chuckled. I dabbed the wet wash cloth on his bottom lip to clean it. "done" I said while washing the was cloth "thanks" he said "no problem".

"so what happened?" I asked while walking out the bathroom "I got in a fight" "with?" "with a person" "a person named Chad?" He stayed quite. I roll my eyes and shake my head "I didn't like the way he was talking to you" he said in his defense "why would you care about the way he talks to me?" I said while leaning aginst the wall "because I do!" he said a bit angry "I thought you didn't care about me" I said still chill "well I do" "okay that's good for you" "wow I was just trying to protect you!" he pissed "I don't need you to protect me Harry" "oh really!" he boomed "you can't just go around punching people because they said something you dont like!" I yelled.

That's when Harry walked over to me and kissed me his plump lips moved with mine he quickly grabbed my legs and lefted my legs up.......

Hope you guys like it~ kalea 😊😊😊 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox