20.

Ava's P.O.V.

"No I don't" he blushed "oh" I said looking at him i looked down at my phone and it was after 8:00pm "I should probably go back home" I said he nodded and followed me to my car "thank you for everything" I said looking up at him "I should give you my number so I can get my hoodie in the morning or just when you want to talk to me" he said with a smile "just text me whenever" he continued I smiled "my life depends on this moment" I giggled "oh shut up and go home Ava" Ash chuckled and lightly punched my arm. "gladly" I said I got on my car and drove off.

I walked up to my dorm and I saw Lou standing by the door "Lou?" I said and he jumped a little I walked towards him "hey Ava" he said blocking the door "can you move please" I asked he shook his head "Lou move" I said he just stood there "I'm sorry but you made me do this" I said and he just chuckled. i kneed him in the balls and he fell over "I'm so sorry" I said as I unlocked the door "where is she!" I heard Harry yell and I saw all the boys some with marks on there faces "not now Lou" Harry said angrily. I didn't say anything " Lou I said not now!" He yelled then looked over at me his eyes widen and he started walking over to me.

"What did you do" I said looking at him "Ava-" "actually I don't care just leave" my voice was shaky he parted his lips like he was going to say something but he closed them and walked away. "are you guys ok?" I asked while closing the door "yeah we just came here after lacrosse, he just asked what happened and where you wear stuff like that" Jai said. I nodded "guys we should go" Niall said and the all got up and left I sat on my bed just thinking over everything.

***

I woke up and threw on the first thing I saw I brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a loose bun I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs then I remembered Ash's hoodie so I went back upstairs and grabbed it and went back downstairs "woah! Skin" Michael said looking at my shirt I rolled my eyes and text Ash to come to get his hoodie.

Harry was standing across the hall talking to these guys and occasionally he would look over at me. "Hey buttercup" he giggled and walked up to me "Ash stop" I giggled he handed him his hoodie "are these your boyfriends" he said "go away" I said and punched his arm playfully "OW" he yelled. i rolled my eyes and he hugged me Harry was looking at me and I looked up at him and he walked away angrily....

Wow Ashton getting bait 😂😂 I love you guys peaceskies ✌️✌️