Chapter 3:Free

Alexis Pov
I waited until everyone was asleep, then left the house. I was running through the woods and at this point I felt lost, but I continued running. Then I reach some lights and I knew I was in the human world. I go to a nearby building and see a sign that says HELP WANTED, I enter and ask the waiter where I can find the manager's office. He points me to it and I thank him and head towards it.

I got the job as apprentice chef and I start on Monday. I'm so happy that I'm finally free. But I still need to find a place to live. I walk around town until I find a little house that has a for sale sign on it. I call the agent and she tells me she'll speak to the owners about my offer. Good thing I saved all my inheritance money.

Charlie Pov
I walk up to Alexis' room and knock on the door. She doesn't answer so I knock again. Still no answer, I look in the closet and find it empty, I check the bathroom and it was empty. I go downstairs and find Nile in the kitchen. "Hey have you seen Alexis?"He looks up at me, " Isn't she in her room?"" Dumbass I wouldn't have asked if she was in her room." Then Lucian came downstairs," Have you seen Alexis anywhere? "He walks past me like he didn't even hear me, I decide to ask her only friend. When I see her outside I call her over, but she ignores me." Where's my sister? " She looks up at me and then my wolf goes haywire.
-MATE
She laughs at me and then says the most shocking thing ever, "Your 'sister' left last night." I couldn't believe my own ears, Alexis was gone. I went inside and told the alpha and he didn't even seem to care. This pissed me off so I went to look for her myself.

Lucian Pov
Alexis was gone, I felt so lost, but I continued to behave like I didn't care. My wolf on the other hand was begging me to go look for her. I resisted him and decided to call Jade in. She quickly arrived and started undressing me, but her touch burned me. "Stop, get out!" She then giggled because she thought I was joking and continued kissing me. I pushed her off me and she fell to the floor. "GET OUT!" She ran out crying, what a b*tch. The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Two months later
Charlie still couldn't find her. I was starting to go crazy without her here. I neglected my alpha duties, so my father took over. I locked myself in my room most of the time, and I was constantly drinking. My mom tried to cheer me up but it didn't work. I needed to find her, otherwise I might end up killing myself.

Alexis Pov
I had started to settle in to my new life. I made a few friends at work, who I was going to have lunch with tomorrow. My life was finally perfect, I was free from that horrible pack, but I still couldn't stop thinking about Lucian.
-Go back, our mate needs us.
Never, I'm never going back to that man. He can die for all I care.
-A please I can feel his pain and turmoil.
Good he has to suffer for rejecting me after he slept with me, piece of sh*t.
My wolf kept growling and pacing in my head. Stop it Midnight, enough! She settled down and I got ready for work. I took a cab and arrived a bit early so I decided to prepare for today. Suddenly I felt sick and rushed to the bathroom. I started vomiting all my breakfast up. My throat felt hot and another wave of puke came up. My boss, Laura said I could take sick leave and go to the doctor. I took a cab and went to the nearest hospital. Once there I waited for awhile until the doctor called me in. "Hi, please lay on the bed. My name is Dr Hope Luther, what's your name?" She was so nice, "Alexis Grayson." She started taking a few tests, and then told me to wait for the results.

"Congratulations, Ms Grayson." She hands me a piece of paper and I read through it. "H-how can I-I be... p-pregnant? That's impossible." The doctor gave me a worried look. And then rubbed my back, "Honey, your test results are positive, you are pregnant. Now you can choose to keep the baby or give it up for adoption. It's up to you." That son of a toad! First he slept with me, then rejected me and now he got me pregnant. I'm going to kill him. He better not come looking for me, cause if he does I'll rip his head off.

I'm back home and I still can't believe what the doctor told me. I hear a knock on the door and rush to open it. Standing outside was my friend Viviane, she was also a rogue wolf. "Hi  Viv, come in." She came in, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. "Tell me everything." I let out a sigh and started narrating my sad life story to her. Once I was done I could see she was practically fuming. It almost made me want to laugh thinking that she wanted to kill Lucian as much as I did. She spent the night and we continued chatting.