Chapter 11:Confessions

Lucian Pov
I'm a dead man. How am I supposed to explain to Willow that I have kids with my ex mate who I thought was dead. Why couldn't my life be easier. I quickly glanced at Willow to see her reaction, and as expected her eyes are popping out of their sockets. This is going to be awkward. "Uh Willow, this is Alexis as you know... she's my mate and these are our kids." Someone please help me out of this situation.

"What?!" I winced when I heard Willow screech. Damn this girl sounds like a banshee. "Lucian what the fuck is this. Do you think this is funny! Since when did you have a mate and kids!"

"Willow please calm down, I'll  explain everything."She let out a humorless laugh then a hand through her hair."DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN,   LUCIAN!" This girl is gonna get on my nerves.

"Willow don't forget I'm still your   alpha, you will respect me or I'll teach you how.Am I understood?" She bowed her head in submission. "Yes Alpha. I'm sorry for the disrespect." My eyes softened as I looked at her. She really doesn't deserve this.

I sighed running my hands through my hair. "Listen, let's go back to the hotel so I can explain." She looked up at me, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. My heart instantly broke seeing her like that. It wasn't her fault we're in this situation.

"Lexi, we'll talk later, I have to talk to Willow. Let me drop you by your place, ok?" She gave a stiff nod and got in the back seat with the kids. Willow took her bags and placed them in the boot then sat in the passenger seat. This was going to be a long ride.

Alexis Pov
She's playing with him. I can see it in her eyes. She's a gold-digger. Or maybe that's just me being jealous, but either way I don't like her. Something's off about her and I know the twins see it too.

I'm gonna have to investigate her. Something tells me she's not a good person. "Mom?" I look at Zara, "Yes baby?" She looks at Willow, who's looking at us through the mirror. When she sees Zara look at her she smiles then looks ahead. Zara turns back to me and signals that I should come closer so she can whisper.

"I don't likes her. She gives me the creeps." I nod my head at but keep my eyes fixated on Willow. I don't want this lady anywhere near my kids.

***
We arrived at my house and the kids and I went towards the house. Once I opened the door the kids ran inside, but before I could step inside, Lucian caught my upper arm. I looked at him and I saw pain in his eyes.

Why was he giving me the puppy eyes? I gave him a quizzical look.
"I'm sorry." Ok I'm confused. "What for?" "For how Willow reacted and for putting you and the kids in this situation." I didn't know how to react so I just gave a curt nod and went inside.

Lucian Pov
My life is fucked up. I have 2 women who are both great and I really don't want to hurt them. I already hurt Alexis and I don't think she'll forgive me a second time. As for Willow, she doesn't know anything. She just helped me when I was in a difficult place and I fell in love with her.

None of them deserve this. I'm such a fool. I step into the car and drive off in the direction of the hotel. "Why didn't you tell me you had a mate?" "I thought she was dead." "But you could've to-" "Enough Willow. We'll talk about this when we get to the hotel."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. This is a very delicate situation and I need to handle it as such.

***
"Ok, I'm listening. Please explain to me how you thought your mate was dead, better yet explain to me how you have kids with her." Ok just tell her the whole truth. "Well, Alexis and I are a complicated topic. She's Charlie's younger sister-""Wait,Charlie as in your beta? That Charlie? "I nodded and hear her suck in a breath.

" I've known her most of my life. When I turned 18 I found out that she was my mate, but I didn't want her because I thought she was too weak to be a good Luna. When she finally found out about us being mates I couldn't help myself and...."

This is harder than it sounds." Well I had sex with her and rejected her the next morning. I know it was a bitch move, but I was blinded by my ego and stupidity at that time. She left after that and I realized my mistake but it was too late. That was the period you were assigned as my nurse to help with my depression.

After ten months her brother Nile came to me telling me that he found her at a shopping mall with two kids. Those two kids were Zane and Zara. Turns out she was pregnant when she left. When we reached the mall, I saw her sitting with the twins. She told me that it was the last time I'd see her and the twins before a   bomb went off in the mall. We identified her body along with the twins, but clearly it wasn't them. "I looked at her to see her reaction. She was silent, so I continued.

" Skip 8 years later and we met again when I had to go and arrange the seating arrangements as well as the menu for our wedding. Turns out she's our caterer and your dress designer. I'm still surprised to see her alive and well. At first I was angry at her for keeping my kids from her, but I understand where she was coming from. She had every right to do what she did. Yesterday we talked out our differences and everything is cool. "

" So she knows about me and she's cool with it? "" That's what I like to think, although I don't think the kids are very welcoming of the idea. "" Ok, this is a lot to take in so I'm just gonna sleep this off. " I nod before going to the bathroom to have a shower. Well I guess she handled it a little better than I thought, after the initial shock.

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I come to any conclusions. Somehow my body feels lighter after confessing to Willow. I feel free after so many years. It feels good.