Chapter 1:Sick Of This

Alexis Pov
I wake up feeling like crap, my life is a complete nightmare. My parents died when I was 8 and left me with my two evil brothers. They weren't always like that, but after my parents they just changed, and soon after so did the rest of the pack. I am now everyone's personal punching bag, cook, cleaner and anything else they want me to be.
I haven't found my mate and haven't shifted in 10 years, everyone thinks I can't shift so I let them think that way. My wolf's name is Midnight and just like her name she looks exactly like that, black fur that shimmers and yellow eyes. Every time someone bullies me I have to hold her back just so she doesn't rip their head off. I don't want anyone to know about her.
Once I turn 18 I'm leaving this hell hole. Anyway let me get up and make breakfast for all those werewolves.

I head to the bathroom and quickly take a shower, then pull out a black jean, grey sweater and my sparkly purple converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and quickly head downstairs. I quickly make breakfast, set the table and have my own food before everyone wakes up. Yep that's my daily routine. Soon everyone comes in and starts eating. I head to my room and get ready for school.

 I head to my room and get ready for school

Her outfit with purple converse

"ALEXIS!" Why's he calling? I head downstairs to see what my brother wants. "Nile. What is it?" I look at him and he's practically fuming. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" He points to his food. I roll my eyes, "Um, are you blind, its called breakfast." If looks could kill I'd be dead. "YOU B*TCH YOU KNOW I'M ALERGIC TO MILK!! THERE'S MILK IN MY MUFFIN!!" Is he serious right know. "Sheesh, just remove the damn thing, you acting as if you ate it." He glares at me and I roll my eyes. "I DID EAT IT! I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME!!" Hopefully you die on the spot then. Suddenly he stands up and slaps me and pulls my hair. The rest of the pack start laughing. I struggle to free myself from his grip. He bangs my head on the table and I black out. The last thing I see is my brother Charlie kicking me in the face before I black out.

I wake up on the cold kitchen floor and my face hurts. Then I hear my friend Chloe's voice, "Alexis, wake up your gonna be late for school!" My vision starts to clear up and I try standing up with Chloe's help. "How long was I out?" She looks at her watch then looks at me, "Two hours, its almost time for school." "SH*T!!" I quickly break free from her grasp and run to my room, fix my hair, grab my bag and get into Chloe's car.

We arrive at school and I run to first period before the bell rings. Chloe walks in and sits next to me. After a while our English teacher Ms Paxton walks in, then the lesson begins

Lunch time
I sit with Chloe as usual and we start talking. "Chloe, I'm planning on running away after my 18th birthday."
She looks up at me with a look of absolute shock, "What? Why?" I look down at my food then back to her, "Because, Chloe I'm sick of this pack and how they treat me, I don't want to be a punching bag anymore." I see tears forming in her eyes "You and I both know that you are stronger than most wolves here, you can take them, but please don't leave me." She starts sobbing and soon after I join her. We stay like that until the bell rings. We quickly wipe our tears and head to class. I have Advanced Maths as my last period, and once the bell rings I head out to meet Chloe." Hey. " She looks down to her shoes, "Mmh." "Come on Chloe don't act like this, you know I have to do this, if I had it my way I would stay with you forever. I love you so much." She finally looks up, "I love you too A." We hug each other and then we head back to the pack house. As soon as we enter, Lucian the pack alpha calls for me. "I'll see you later Chloe." "Bye babes. " I walk into the alpha's office and find him kissing the pack slut. I gag and they both look up. The blonde walks out of the room and slams the door. "What Lucian?" He stands up and crosses over to the bar. " Alpha Lucian to you, Alexis." I roll my eyes. "Alpha Lucian, what do you want?" He walks back to his desk and sits down. Damn he looks sexy. No Alexis, control yourself. "What was that stunt you pulled this morning?" Really that's what you are disturbing me for, asshole! "It wasn't a stunt it was a  mistake." He takes a sip of his drink and continues talking. "Well for that 'mistake' you will have to clean the whole pack house by dawn and then plan my alpha party tomorrow." "What but that's too much for me!" He glares at me. "Well then I suggest you get started, chop-chop." I glare at him and he seems unfazed. I walk out and make sure I slam the door.