Water Park

Emily's pov:

The girls woke me up to get ready. When I was in the bathroom I heard Brent come in and Sky talking to him. "What's up with you guys?" She asked him. "I'm not exactly sure. I think we need a break." after I heard him say that I started crying. I stayed in the bathroom for about 5 minutes before I washed my face and walked out. "You want a break you got a break." I said sort of rude to Brent. "Em I'm sorry it's just we need one." "Yeah whatever." I replied.

Brent's pov:

Little does she know I know that she cried already. She's trying to hide it from the girls. I know her better than that. Well we are on break now. And I couldn't feel worse. I just have to fake a smile to get through the day. But the water park should be fun. "What's up my bitches and hoes?!" Taylor came running in and said. "Tay!" Emily shouted running and hugging him. I ignored the pang of jealousy that went through me.

Taylor's pov:

I went running into Emily's room and she ran and hugged me. Cam and Nash followed behind me getting their hugs from Emily. "let's go." Skyler said. We all nodded and got in 2 vehicles. It was Skyler, Keianna, Emily, Emma, and Cassidy in one car and Brent, Nash, Cameron, and I in the other. I took this time to ask Brent what's up with him and Emily. "so how's the love life Brent?" I asked looking back at him in the mirror. "Not too swell. Emily and I are on break." he said looking away. "Relationships are hard. But you're in the right one. Emily is a great, trustworthy girl. Don't lose her." I told him. Didn't exactly plan on it he mumbled looking sadly out the window.