First Fight

Brent's pov:

I haven't seen Emily all day and I have people coming up to me and telling me they saw her and Josh flirting?! I even heard they kissed! I know I sould trust Emily and I do but I don't know. Josh is already shady and I don't want to have to worry about Emily too. It's lunch and I decide to talk to her.

Emily's pov:

I'm happy to see Brent. I haven't seen him all day. "Hey Brent." I smile. "Emily I need to talk to you." He says in a serious tone. "Umm okay?" I say unsure about what is about to happen. "What the heck is up with you and Josh?! I haven't seen you all day and I have people telling me they seen you and Josh flirting and even kissed?!" He says as he raises his voice. "what?! I never kissed Josh! I would never kiss him when I'm dating an amazing guy! and I didn't flirt with him. Why would I? He's a player and stuck up. Don't you trust me?" i say also raising my voice. "I want to trust you. I don't know Josh is pretty shady and I don't want you to make a mistake that could ruin our relationship." He says a little more calm. "i would never try and risk our relationship. I can't believe you right now!" "whatever Emily." He says as he walks away.

Keianna's pov:

Brent told Emily he needed to talk to her. They have been gone for like 15 minutes. I hope that they aren't fighting. My thinking gets cut off when I see an upset Emily. "I can't believe him!" Emily says clearly upset and angry. "What happened? Why are you mad at Brent?" Skyler asks her. "He heard crap about me and Josh and he believed it! he even said she dosent want me to make a mistake and risk our relationship." "Aww it'll be okay darling." Emma says. "Yeah you guys will get through this. You two are the best couple and know how to handle things like these." "thanks guys. I love you all." She smiles. After we eat we go back to class and finish the boring school day.