Friday! Finally!

Emily's pov:

It's Friday today. Yes! I love this school. Well the Brent,Keianna,Cassidy,and Emma part. Josh hasn't tried to mess with me again. Maybe he learned not to do that. I doubt it. The girls all live by me so they just walked home to get ready. I went upstairs and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I changed into purple shorts and I light blue crop top that says yolo on it in purple writing. I put on my black vans and went to eat breakfast. I called Brent to see if he was home yet. "Hey Brent are you home yet?" "yeah when you come over climb over the balconies." "Uh ok." "bye Em." "Bye Brenty." After I ate I went back to my room and climbed to Brent's balcony. I walk in to see him shirtless. Wow and there goes the butterflies.

Brent's pov:

I told Em to come through the balcony. My mom seen her climbing over and came up and said "be careful climbing that Em. I don't want my future daughter in law to fall and get hurt." My mom winks. "Oh ah yeah I will be careful." Emily blushed. She is cute when she blushes. I'm going to ask her to be mine soon. Not just yet.

Tina's pov:

I saw Emily climbing to Brent's balcony. They are so cute i have to tell Tammy that's what they're doing now.