School part 3

Brent's pov:

My mom embarrassed Emily. Haha "ready for school Em?" "Yeah let us go learn because that's how I want to spend my Friday." she said with sarcasm in her voice I laughed at her. "Ok sassy." "Mmhmm" she said in the Brent voice. Soon we got to school.

Emily's pov:

Brent and I got to school ending our conversation about this weekend. We met Keianna,Emma,and Skyler by Keianna's locker. "Hey guys!" "Hey girl! ready for this weekend?! Your first party in California!" "Yeah I know! It's gonna be a good one." So there's this party at Ryan's Keianna's crushes' house. We are all going. Brent and I are going together and the girls are going to meet us there.

Skyler's pov:

Tonight is going to be Emily's first party in California. This can get pretty wild. And I heard Josh is going. And of course right on cue Josh comes up to Emily. "Hey babe you going to Ryan's party?" "Uh don't call me babe and yeah I am. What about you show off?" "Yeah I will see you there. And I like the nickname." He winked and left. "girlll you had confidence talking to him!" I laughed. "Thanks I hope he dosent mess with me at the party tonight." "He won't we're staying by you and so is Brent." He had left a few minutes ago to go with his friends.

Emma's pov:

I hope Nash will be there. I have met him a few times now thanks to Brent and I have a crush on him. I think the girls know. They better not try to set us up. Just thinking of that I mentally face palmed.

Keianna's pov:

Tonight's party is gonna be sick! And Ryan is hosting it! Ok so I may have a crush on him and whatnot. School slowly went by and 7 hours was finally up! We all went home to get ready. The party starts at 6:45.