The Breakup

Emily's pov:

I went to Brent's room. "Hey guys can I talk to Brent alone please?" I asked them. They all nodded and left giving me looks of sympathy. "You cheated on me I know. Don't bother lying I have witnesses." I snapped. "I'm sorry Em I really am." "Save it. We are over Brent. For good." I started bawling and ran out back to my room into Taylor's arms. "We b-broke u-up." I cried. He shh'd me to sleep. When I awoke I decided I wanted to go home. Everyone gathered in my room even Brent and I told them. "I'm leaving for home today guys. I'm sorry but it's best for me and for Brent." I said looking down. "I'll miss you though and I will FaceTime and call routinely." I softly smiled lightening the mood. I packed my stuff then gave each one of them a hug stopping at Brent he asked for one last kiss so I gave it to him. This one filled with so many emotions. Jealousy, sadness, and regret. I pulled away looking at everyone saying bye and walked out. I took a taxi to the airport boarding my plane. That was it. The end of me and Brent. Our love story has came to an end.

No ones pov:

Emily took a 3 hour flight home. What would have happened if she didn't go? Would Bremily still be? Brent and Emily continued on with their lives. Brent was always touring and Emily was doing meetups. They rarely see each other anymore unless their parents get together and make a family dinner. Lexi and Emily still talk just not as often. She's still in contact with the boys. Brent changed her life and she will forever remember the boy that stole her heart.