Skip to Friday

Skyler's pov:

Emily and Brent are still sort of fighting. Brent has to learn to trust her. A good,healthy relationship needs trust to work. I know Emily didn't cheat on him and he knows that now too but he just is lost right now.

Emily's pov:

Brent and I sorted out our problem with Josh. Brent still seems a little upset but he'll get over it soon enough. Butttt on the good side it's Friday! My parents are back and so are Brent's. We are having them over for dinner tonight. Hopefully everything goes ok but I have a weird feeling something will happen.

Brent's pov:

Emily and I are ok now. Our parents got back and tonight we are going to her house for dinner. I hope we can get through it smoothly but I have a strange feeling we won't.

Emma's pov:

It's lunch. Finally! We have a whole hour of lunch. I don't know why but they seem to think we need that long to eat? "Ok girls. Tonight my parents are having Brent and his family over for dinner. I will group text you guys after they go home and do you maybe want to come over and have a movie night or something?" emily asks us. There is a chorous of yeahs and sure heard from the girls. "Ok sounds good. I will see you ladies tonight then."

Emily's pov:

I invited the girls over after Brent's family goes home. Which may be late because both of our parents like to socialize. I hope my mom is okay with the girls coming over. the rest of the day goes by slowly until last bell rings. I get up and go to my locker and meet Brent. "Ready?" He asks. "sure am." "alright let's go then." He says as he holds out his hand. I happily grab it and we walk to my house.