SEVENTEEN

IMESSAGE
[ cole brock ]

cole brock
bro answer the question

cherry willy
jesus colby i'm at work.

cole brock
about timothèe
so are you dating him or not

cherry willy
oh my fuck
stop blowing up my phone

cole brock
answer the question then

cherry willy
god it's none of your business
goodbye.

cole brock
yeah whatever.
read at 5:30 pm

INSTAGRAM
[ cherrywillard ]

liked by tchalamet and 6,789,654 others

cherrywillard hacked :)

view all comments

unknown ARI

unknown she knows everyone i swear

unknown LOVE U ARI

unknown BABY ARI

unknown to be charlotte, dating timmy and friends with ariana grande

INSTAGRAM
[ avalee ]

liked by cherrywillard and 1,234,167 others

avalee missin this guy 🖤 @tchalamet

view all comments

unknown oh god

unknown here for this

unknown miss this too!!!

cherrywillard wow look how good he looks in a suit <3
zendaya period
134,256 replies

unknown messy messy

unknown yikes drama

IMESSAGE
[ timmy <3 ]

timmy <3
what coffee do u want :)

cherry 🍒🤍
cold brew please

timmy <3
okay i'll be back in 5

cherry 🍒🤍
okay <3

timmy <3
also we will be talking about ava's post

cherry 🍒🤍
hope so

cherry entered her trailer with a sigh. she took her hair out of the pony tail it was in and finally turned around. timothèe smiled at her, holding a bouquet of flowers. he handed her coffee to her and she instantly felt better. she set the coffee down and immediately kissed him. he kissed back in an instant, still holding the flowers. cherry felt the warmth of his lips and relaxed. once they pulled around she grabbed the flowers, "you're to sweet" she set them on the table. "no ones ever gotten me flowers before i don't really know what to do" she finished and timothèe let out a chuckle.

"no worries... come sit with me" he spoke softly as she sat on the couch. cherry took a seat next to him, swinging her legs onto his lap. he pulled her legs closer and let his hands rest on them. "i really don't want to talk about ava but i know how it must look." he began and cherry just looked at him, ready to listen. "i told you about how last year we had a 'thing' and it didn't work out. it was never official, i never asked her to be my girlfriend. we hooked up a couple times and she just assumed. after she kept telling people we were dating, she got very obsessive. i cut our friendship off beginning of this year and haven't talked to her ever since."

"she's crazy... she does stuff like what she posted on instagram. she's shown up to my apartment before and i don't know that's basically it." he began to rub cherrys leg. "okay" was all she said, leaning her head on the couch. timothèe looked at her, confusion laced his face. "timothèe i trust you. i've never had great relationships in the past. no one would ever sit with me and do what you just did. it means a lot... so thank you." she licked her lips. she did worry about ava but she truly felt like timothèe would never do anything with her again. he had the chance to and he didn't and cherry kept that in mind.

she truly trusted him and that made her closer to him than anyone. "i like you charlotte, more than i've ever liked anyone else." timothèe said and cherry bit her lip. "i like you too timothèe" she smiled and timothèe leaned closer to her. he brushed her hair out of her face, placing his hand on her jaw. cherry looked at his lips then back into his eyes.

☁︎︎