TWENTY-TWO

IMESSAGE
[ colby ]

colby
cherry please answer
??
what did i do?

INSTAGRAM
[ tchalamet ]

INSTAGRAM [ tchalamet ]

liked by cherrywillard and 2,874,512 others

tchalamet i've been playing with myself all day

view all comments

cherrywillard u stole MY paul doll ??
tchalamet 🤫
cherrywillard IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT.
unknown PLSSSS THIS IS SO FUNNY
879,456 replies

dunemovie hes everywhere
234,567 replies

unknown cant wait for this movie!

unknown DUNE COMES OUT SOON

unknown omg he's so cute

unknown i want one

IMESSAGE
[ timo <3 ]

timo <3
i'm coming over

cherry baby
bring me my paul back

timo <3
okay okay
get ready for dinner :)

cherry baby
okay
idk what to wear

timo <3

i'm wearing this

i'm wearing this

cherry baby
stfu
ur so cute

timo <3
be there soon love 🤍

cherry finished her slice of cheesecake and listened to timothèe talk about dune. she couldn't wait to see the film and it's been a hot topic lately already. all his close friends were with them tonight, enjoying dinner before she had to go back to california to film euphoria. timothèe had a short break from work and decided he would tag along also.

it made her happy being with him, soon he would be working and she was already auditioning for a new film set to come out in 2023. if she got the part she would be filming in london and timothèe already had films lined up for him.

"i'm going to the bathroom." she whispered in his ear, quickly sliding out of the seat. he gave her a nod and kept going with his conversation.

she navigated her way around the restaurant, keeping her head low. as she looked up, her eyes were met with colby's dark ones.

she stopped in her tracks, freezing a few inches away from him. he had his hood up, hands in his pockets. she noticed some of his friends behind him, waiting to be seated. she gave him a small smile, quickly making her way to the bathroom.

"cherry." he stepped in front of her, hand held out. she stopped, clenching her fists. he was the last person she wanted to see, especially right now. "i-i didn't follow you here i-" he began to explain and cherry shook her head.

"it's fine colby just move." she said, eyeing the bathroom. she ignored his stare, "no i need to talk to you i've been trying to get ahold of you... are you okay?" he asked and cherry wanted to roll her eyes. she needed a break from colby and frankly, timothèe did not like him. she wanted to respect the relationship they had and colby always seemed to drag her into drama when they were together.

her life was taking off into a different direction now.

"not now colby, geez i'm in the middle of-" she said, keeping her voice low but growing irritated. he suddenly grabbed her shoulders, "don't you understand i'm worried about you and you don't give a shit!" he shook her and her eyes grew wide. she was certain the whole restaurant heard now because there was silence for a few seconds.

thankfully everyone resumed to their business but before cherry could push him off, hands grabbed onto colby's hoodie, pushing him back into the wall.

"are you fucking crazy?" timothèe whisper-yelled in colby's face. colby just looked at cherry and she stepped back, "don't touch her." he spat, turning to face cherry now. "are you okay?" he grabbed her face, scanning her body. she simply nodded, licking her lips. "let's go." her voice shook and timothèe nodded, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the restaurant.

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

zendaya
are you okay??
*sends link*

cherry
i'm fine i'll call you later

zendaya
i read the article is it true?
colby sounds crazy???
delivered

they laid in bed, silence filling the room. "that's so embarrassing." cherry said, sighing and turning on her side so she could face timothèe now. he stared up at the ceiling, "don't say that, that was... scary." he said and cherry frowned.

"i'm sorry." she said, ignoring the tears that threatened to spill. "your image is so perfect, i don't want to ruin it... and when he grabbed me i-i got flash backs.." she whispered and timothèe turned to her now. "my image is far from perfect and you did nothing wrong... don't worry about me." he pulled her close, her head falling on his chest.

timothèe whispered sweet things into her ear as she tried to fall asleep. he thought about her past and wished their was a way to erase it all. before he too fell asleep, he swore to always protect her, no matter what they would go through.

☁︎︎