FOURTEEN

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

zendaya
ok if u don't date him

cherry
ikr

zendaya
ACTUALLY

cherry
yeah my tiny TINY crush  is now
not so tiny

zendaya
YES YES YES

cherry
ugh HELP SAY NO THAT ITS A BAD IDEA

zendaya
it's not omg
he's a great guy cherry
I SWEAR

cherry
what do i do

zendaya
tell him you like him duh

cherry
NO WAY

zendaya
that's the only option
read at 9:40 pm

IMESSAGE
[ timmy ]

timmy :)
hey wanna go drive around

cherry :)
umm yes

timmy
okay i'm here
read at 9:35 pm

cherry jumped out of bed and slipped some shoes on. she was never prepared when timothèe texts her when he's already at her apartment. she smiled to herself as she ran out of the building. she calmed herself down as saw timothèe in his car waiting for her outside. the cool wind hit her skin and she quickly got in the passenger seat. "hey" timothèe smiled at her. "hi" she said sweetly, already comforted by his presence. the engine hummed as he took off into the busy street. "so what'd you do today" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road. "umm i just laid around, waiting for you to ask to hang out" she teased and timothèe smiled.

"what about you?" she asked, gazing at him. "same thing actually" he chuckled, slowing to a stop. "oh so you were thinking about me?" she teased some more. "always" he said and cherry froze. "what?" he asked, looking at her as the car in front of him started to move. "uh nothing" she stuttered, trying to keep her cool. before he could say anything the car behind him started to honk. cherry giggled at him and he quickly drove off. "no really what is it" he asked, worried.

"i just like hanging out with you" she couldn't really tell him that she liked him. her nerves caught up with her. the car was silent for awhile, just the hum of the engine and the loud city could be heard. cherry began to panic. she thought maybe she said something and made him freak out. her anxiety spiked. she sat there, looking at her hands. "i like you" timothèe suddenly said. her eyes widened in shock. she turned to him but he was already looking at her. "i like you too" she said quietly. timothèe broke into a smile.

"you know how you were telling me you have a journal and you write all kinds of things in it?" cherry asked, suddenly gaining confidence. "yeah" timothèe nodded, switched glances from the road to cherry. "i write about you" she blurted out. everything she was saying made her nervous but she said it anyways. "i do too" timothèe licked his lips. cherry felt her cheeks heat up. "i think this should be our first date" he said and cherry looked up— they were stopped at a pizza place.

INSTAGRAM
[ cherrywillard ]

liked by tchalamet and 2,415,072 others

cherrywillard he rlly said 😁 under the mask

view all comments

tchalamet i also said 🖕🏻
  cherrywillard ur to cute i had to take a picture
  zendaya HOLY SHIT
124,578 replies

unknown WAIT

unknown did they just confirm

unknown NO PLS

unknown crying

unknown she took timmy

unknown they way her insta feed is basically timmy now

unknown YES PLS DATE

unknown knew it

INSTAGRAM
[ tchalamet ]

liked by cherrywillard and 3,678,529 others

tchalamet 📝❤️

view all comments

cherrywillard 🥰
tchalamet 🤩
zendaya IM SCREAMING
200,345 replies

unknown yep they are dating for sure

unknown NOOOO

unknown honestly not mad about it

unknown colby? nah timothèe

unknown ugh i don't know how to feel

unknown if he's happy i'm happy.

unknown the way they both wore their lazy
clothes 🥺

☁︎︎ ☾ ☁︎︎