FIFTEEN

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

zendaya
I CANT
TELL ME MORE

cherry
then we drove around after we had pizza
then we went home

zendaya
did u...

cherry
no
z .. it was our first date ..

zendaya
I KNOW I KNOW

INSTAGRAM
[ cherrylikescherrys ]
private

INSTAGRAM [ cherrylikescherrys ]private

liked by arianag and 345 others

cherrylikescherrys second date with my love 📝

view all comments

timmytim 📝🤍
cherrylikescherrys hurry and come over pls
timmytim omw

arianag this shits gonna break the internet
cherrylikescherrys funny funny funny ariana
arianag i love u tho , hurry n come over . imy 🖤
cherrlikescherrys ok i'll b there monday
arianag perfect

zdaya i cant handle this

cherry sat down on the roof top after timothèe spread the blanket out. she pulled up her hood, already getting cold. the city lights acted like the sun for the two. cherry smiled at him, taking in his beautiful features. he began to open the basket, digging out a bottle of champagne with two glasses. "sorry i cant give you proper dates" timothèe said as he popped the cork and began pouring the bubbly liquid. "no it's okay, i think i like this better anyways" she said as he handed her a glass. she took a long sip, leaning closer to him. "yeah me too.. i think.. unfortunately people would come up to us a little too much for a date" he said slowly, trying to show that he didn't want anyone taking pictures of them together or videoing them when they were trying to have a date.

cherry nodded, taking another sip. "i'm sad you're going back to la monday... you're gonna leave me alone" he joked. cherry remembered she was going to film euphoria again next week. she frowned, "i know..." she paused for a second, thinking. "you should come" timothèe looked at her quickly, "really?" he perked up. cherry didn't think he would want to but she didn't want to be apart from timothèe for a month. "yeah of course" she smiled, studying his expression. he looked excited, "yes i'm coming" he smiled and cherry let out a laugh. "great! let me text my team real quick to get the okay" she grabbed her phone and began typing away.

timothèe leaned his head on her shoulder suddenly and cherry smiled as she typed her message. she hit send and set her phone down. she leaned into him and the two sat there, staring at the bright city on the rooftop of cherrys apartment. it felt like time stopped and they were the only people in the city. soaking up each others presence and enjoying being with each other. cherry knew she was falling for timothèe each second they hung out. she never wanted him to leave her side, she hoped he could join her next week.

INSTAGRAM
[ tchalamet ]

liked by cherrywillard and 3,654,489 others

view all comments

unknown i wanna be there

avalee be back there monday:)
unknown op-
unknown messy monday?;)

unknown i know damn well he was with cherry up there

unknown love u

unknown amazing

unknown i want that view

unknown finally not a charlotte willard post

☾ ☁︎︎ ☾